✦CHAPTER 45✦

┏━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━┓

In the arms of the sun
Ab hai yeh zindagi This life is there now
Kirne hai saanson mein There are sunrays in our breaths
Baaton mein roshni And light in our conversations

┗━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━┛

THIRD PERSON POV
════ ⋆★⋆ ════════ ⋆★⋆ ════

" I told you, I am fine!" Faith yelled again to her twin brother who was worried of his sister who impulsively decided to took off for a vacation without giving a heads up.

"You are gonna be in big trouble when you reach back, Fay. I have told you a million times to never decide anything before descussing with us. The world is not safe and pretty like you think, there are people who want to hurt and -" Stefan began to give her the safety lecture before Faith cut him off and said "That's why I asked Nik to accompany me! He would take good care of me" She looked back at Klaus who was brooding at the back of the taxi they called from the Airport.

"Asked? Like i had a bloody choice" Klaus scoffed not exactly happy about being kidnapped by a teenager to an entire another continent. Since he wanted her apology he decided to sit back and follow the crazy Salvatore sister to wherever she planned to go.

"Stop being grumpy, I'm sure this trip gonna be the best in your immortal life" Faith grinned at him and continued to talk to her brother till they reached the hotel.

They reached their destination and were standing in front of a lake view hotel in jaipur, a city situated in Rajasthan, India. She made a prebooking since she heard it was a tourist season and was proud for being able to act like an adult, making decision for her own by her own.

"Thank you" she smiled and thanked her driver and got into the hotel to check in.

"Good evening mam. Welcome to Hotel Dream jaipur. How can i help you?" The receptionist greeted her making Faith grin wider.

"Good evening! Um, I have booked a room here in the name 'Ann salvatore' " Faith said to the receptionist leading her to look through the monitor and say "Sorry mam, we haven't got any bookings under that name" Faith furrowed her brows wondering how's that possible.

"You sure? Because I'm sure I did the booking through online" Faith got worried and looked at Klaus who was getting impatient and his face showed how much he doesn't love this trip.

"We are sorry, mam. We haven't gotten any booking on this name" The receptionist replied when Klaus decided join the conversation.

"Love, can we get a suite here?" Klaus asked showing his charming smile. "We are out suite, sir. I could look up for our exclusive lake view rooms?" Receptionist answered.

"That would be lovely!" Faith squealed and looked at klaus "I'm sure I made a prebooking. There is something wrong with this hotel. Should we go somewhere else?" Faith asked to which he didn't reply, not even acted like she was standing there.

"Hello? I was ta-" Faith got offended but got cut off by klaus " I'm not interested in your chitchat. You want to enjoy your holiday? Have at it" He was monotonous and evidently offended by the forced vacation with her.

"Fine! But I'm not gonna stop talking. You know that right?" Faith scoffed when receptionist came back towards them.

While the receptionist were searching for the room vacancy, Klaus decided look around the hotel. He made calls to New orleans to inform about his little tour to India and didnt mention about how a teenager kidnapped him to it.