✦CHAPTER 39✦

┏━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━┓

Darling, I got my trust issues
Warning, you stay away
If we meet at the rendezvous
Take me away, sunray

┗━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━┛

THIRD PERSON POV
════ ⋆★⋆ ════════ ⋆★⋆ ════

Faith reached the art room and stood outside of it, thinking if she should knock or not.

She decided to knock but before her hands touched the door, Klaus opened the door, startling her.

"Hey" Klaus said, surprise to see her.

"Hi" She said filling the air with awkward silence.

"Were you looking for me love?" He asked as he stood closer to her.

"Yes,um, i wanted to say thank you for not revealing about whatever exactly happened at that night" She said which earned a chuckle and nod from him.

"The things I said was stupid and I wasn't really me that time. It was" She trailed off to find the word to explain it to him.

"It was Regina phalangé" Klaus said which made her grin in surprise.

"Yes it wasn't me. It was Regina phalangé" She said while licking her lips, something she does when she is about to lie.

"She is my evil twin" She said which earned a curious grin on Klaus.

"I thought Stefan was your twin" He said which made Faith bring up silly lies.

"Oh.Dont tell anyone but Stefan is not my twin" She said before leaning closer to him and whisper "He is adopted"

"Oh" Klaus said fighting off the chuckle as he know what she is doing but don't want to ruin her story.

"Then your secret is safe with me" Klaus whispered back before opening his palm in front of her and asked "so where is my present?"

Faith offered a awkward grin and said "Um actually I bought a gift for you but I gave to Gabriel"

Klaus let out a fake, dramatic gasp and said "so I don't get a present after I kept your secrets? Iam hurt"

"Hey dont be" Faith said before taking his hands on hers "Iam so sorry" She said which made Klaus chuckle.

"I was messing with you. Don't get worry" He said which made Faith let out a sigh in relief.

They chuckled as Klaus teased her about how she said Klaus was her fiancé and made up a fake love story of them.

"Ugh.I wish the world sucked me out right now" Faith groaned and chuckled.

They heard a loud chuckle from the hall so they looked down from the balcony to see their family enjoying each other's company like they belong one single Frankenstein family.

"What spell did you cast on them?" Klaus asked as he saw his old flame Caroline and his sister behaving like they are childhood friends.

"Nothing is impossible with Fay" She said with a proud grin.

Klaus chuckled and looked at Faith, his eyes admiring the features of the new salvatore girl.

Meanwhile Faith suddenly gasped as she randomly got reminded about the perfume she made weeks ago. She looked at Klaus with a curious grin "I might have a gift for you"

She said before grabbing klaus's hand on her and rushing towards the room she kept the container.

She rushed into the room, leaving Klaus on the doorway and grabbed the cardboard box from the corner of the room.