✦CHAPTER 15✦

┏━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━┓

When I am down and, oh my soul, so weary
When troubles come and my heart burdened be
Then, I am still and wait here in the silence
Until You come and sit awhile with me.

You raise me up, so I can stand on mountains
You raise me up, to walk on stormy seas
I am strong, when I am on your shoulders
You raise me up to more than I can be

┗━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━┛

THIRD PERSON'S POV
════ ⋆★⋆ ════════ ⋆★⋆ ════

"Lot of questions. I think you need some rest"

Ethan said while brushing away a strand of hair from Faith's face.

"What.." Faith tried to say something but Ethan cut her off.

"Tidur" The both girls suddenly collapsed to the ground.

Faith regained conscious and groaned when when she opened her eyes. She brought her hands to rub over her eyes but she winced in pain.

"Ahh!" She looked and saw both of her hands locked in a handcuff that is harshly brushing her hand.

She tried to use her magic to break the lock but it all was in vain.

She looked around, beginning to sob out of fear and screamed "Ethan! where is Josie?"

"No need to shout love! Iam here only." Ethan came to the room where Faith was there with an unconscious Josie in his arms.

He placed her down, opposite to Faith and hand cuffed her. "Josie! open you eyes..please!" Faith whimpered at her.

"Why is she not opening her eyes!" Hissed at him.

"You are hot when you are furious." Ethan stated.

"Ethan stop the play and answer me!" Faith yelled at him.

"Don't be angry my love. She will open her eyes shortly." Ethan said while walking towards Faith.

He crouched down to Faith's level and brought his hands towards her face, caressing it.

"I really like you. I really do. But I want my sister back and I will do anything for to bring her back"

Ethan got up and walked towards the door. He turned to look at Faith before saying "I am gonna to the school to join Faith and Josie search party. I will be back after few hours"

He said before waving off a good bye.