✦CHAPTER 40✦

┏━❃°°❀°°❃━┓

Did you think we'd be fine?
Still got scars on my back from your knife
So don't think it's in the past
These kind of wounds they last and they last
Now did you think it all through?
All these things will catch up to you
And time can heal, but this won't
So if you come in my way, just don't

Oh, it's so sad to think about the good times
You and I

┗━❃°°❀°°❃━┛

THIRD PERSON POV
════ ⋆★⋆ ════════ ⋆★⋆ ════

What about a Salvatore musical?" Faith said which made Landon grin.

"That's a great idea! I could use my musical brain and your dancing skill to work this out" Landon said and gave a high five to Faith before heading out excitedly to the Gemini twins to share their idea.

"Our play is gonna be epic, i am sure" Faith said while squealing as she and Landon walked hurriedly to find the twins but she bumped into someone she least expected in the school.

"Hello Fay" There stood the guy with the familiar accent, his raven hair combed backwards perfectly leaving two strands of it to fall on his face, complimenting his
Snarky smirk.

"Ethan?" Faith croaked out his name in shock to see him unexpectedly after everything happened.

"What the hell are you doing here?" She hissed at him.

"Because of you" Ethan answered with his infamous smirk.

"Excuse me?" Faith hissed again, squinting her eyes at him in anger.

"Um, Fay, When you were gone, a lot of problems happend here at school. He was the one who helped Dr. Saltzman to deal with everything" Landon whispered to Faith from behind her while her eyes were fixated on Ethan.

"Hey Ethan" Mean while some of the girls who were walking across them flirted with him making him show his wicked smirk more.

Faith watched it with disgust as to see everyone hitting on him like he is some hot celebrity.

"See everyone likes me here. You could even say that i am their new hero now" Ethan said before waving a salute at her as he walked away from them, hitting on girls on his way to Mr. Saltzman's office.

"Are you kidding me?" Faith asked in disbelief as she saw all the girls fawning over a guy who catfished the whole school and kidnapped two of their classmates