✦CHAPTER 18✦

┏━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━┓

I look around and
Sin City's cold and empty (oh)
No one's around to judge me (oh)
I can't see clearly when you're gone

I said, ooh, I'm blinded by the lights
No, I can't sleep until I feel your touch
I said, ooh, I'm drowning in the night
Oh, when I'm like this, you're the one I trust

┗━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━┛

THIRD PERSON'S POV
════ ⋆★⋆ ════════ ⋆★⋆ ════

After hour, Faith regained her conscious and shook her body as she remembered that she was being kidnapped.

Suddenly the cloth that was covering her eyes and mouth got removed and Faith let out a loud gasp and panted vigorously.

"Incendi..O My god!" She tried to utter a spell but found herself speechless by the sight infront of her.

She looked at her side and saw a panting Stefan who was also kidnapped with her. The twins looked the sight infront of them and gaped in utter surprise.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY STEFAN AND FAITH!"

The twin's family and friends jumbed infront of them and exclaimed in unison.

Faith let out a chuckle in relief and looked at Stefan before she embraced him while squealing in happiness "Its our birthday Stefan! it's November 1st!" She said before breaking their embrace.

Stefan gazed at his twin before placing a kiss on her forehead "Happy birthday, my crazy Fay" He wished her to which she grinned widely and said

"Happy birthday, my better half" The twins hugged once again, enjoying each other's warmth before they looked at the people who is standing infront of them.

They all hugged and thanked everyone who are present there, for giving them the most happiest day and being a part of their happiness.

Faith hugged Damon and gave him a kiss on his cheek. The siblings smiled at each other before Faith squinted at Damon in anger
"You chloroformed me?" She asked while pinching both his nipples in anger.

"Ouch!" Damon exclaimed in pain while he yanked off his twin's hand from him. He gently rubbed his chest to ease the pain before saying "It was Lizzie's idea!"

"What? You planned this stupid idea Damon. Don't blame it on my kid" Caroline said.

Damon rolled his eyes before he placed both of his hands on Faith's shoulder "Your friends are waiting outside for you. Go and change your dress" He said before giving her a cover.

"Where is the party?" Faith asked in excitement.

"You are gonna see it anyway so hold your breath for a few minutes and change into this outfit I selected for you" He said while winking at her.

"Okay!" with that Faith and Stefan went to different room in the hotel to change into the dress they are gonna wear for their birthday party.

Faith wore the outfit and for the first time she felt so comfortable in it. Usually dress which revealed more skin made her nervous but today she wore the red satin dress in full confidence which complimented her skin really well.

 Usually dress which revealed more skin made her nervous but today she wore the red satin dress in full confidence which complimented her skin really well