✦CHAPTER 26✦

┏━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━┓

Your eyes whispered, "Have we met?"
'Cross the room your silhouette
Starts to make its way to me
The playful conversation starts
Counter all your quick remarks
Like passing notes in secrecy

And it was enchanting to meet you
All I can say is, I was enchanted to meet you

┗━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━┛

THIRD PRSON'S POV
════ ⋆★⋆ ════════ ⋆★⋆ ═══

"Good morning beautiful people!" Faith exclaimed with a bright grin, walking down the stairs to the hall.

"You are early" Marcel said while smiling at her.

"Yup. I really had a great sleep for the past whole week.So I thought I could wake up early today" She said while walking towards him.

"Marcel" They saw a group of men walking inside the compound.

"You guys are on time" Marcel said.

"Ofcourse. What's the matter?" One of the men from the group asked.

"We will talk about it. You guys wait on the office room.I will be there in a minute" Marcel said to which they nod and headed towards the office room.

Faith saw a familiar face among the group which made her call out for him.

"Gabriel?" Faith asked, confused to see him with them.

"What are you doing here?" She asked in amuse, unconsciously moving closer to him.

He just stood there, smiling with his hazel blue eyes beaming pure admiration at her.

"Gabriel is one of the finest men from my vampire army" Marcel answered for him.

"You could even say my most trusted friend" Marcel added while wrapping his muscular arm around him.

"Oh. So you already knew who I was when I introduced myself at the shop. Why didn't you tell me?" Faith asked in offence.

"Because I was asked not to" He answered her with the same calm voice.

"Really?" She turned towards Marcel.

"Why did you do that?" Faith asked Marcel in a confused tone.