Chapter Three: Welcome to Hogwarts

(A/N: After reaching 100 reads in my book, I would like to celebrate by releasing this chapter earlier than what I expected! Thank you so so much for reading my book and I didn't expect it to reach 100 reads in a couple of days and I am happy you guys enjoy them. I also checked earlier and I am about to reach 200 reads soon! Anyways, enough chit chat and begin your reading! I hope this chapter surprised and satisfied you, if it didn't that is fine too. Bye bye! :D)

Hermione POV

As I looked at him bent down in front of me and started helping me with my books and supplies, he looks up at me with the most adorable looking eyes I have seen and asked "Are you ok?"

I kept silent for a few seconds because I was admiring the eyes of the boy in front of me. He had Pink eyes, it was the most beautiful thing I have seen in the wizarding world. As I look into his eyes and every second goes by, I feel at peace and calmer. Was this magic?

I saw someone walk up behind him and I finally answered back

I saw someone walk up behind him and I finally answered back. "Yes, I'm fine. Thank you for helping me." I said with a smile.

He smiled back in a way that made me want to just hug him really tight and said "That's good, the person that just walked by was a git. No sense of awareness." He sighed and kept the same expressionless face throughout this conversation. Not in a rude way surprisingly, I could still feel his emotion coming out of his mouth.

"It's okay, I wasn't looking either." I said to reassure him. With a small smile on my face as I spotted the wands in their hands. "Are you both going to Hogwarts, too?" I asked

He brought out his hand for me to grab and he pulled me up to my feet. Then I heard a voice coming from behind him, as he kept a hold of my books. "I did have a lot of books on me." I thought to myself.

"Yeah, we are!" The girl behind him said. "I am really excited to start learning magic." With glee in her voice. "I'm Aria Ravens by the way, and that's my childhood best friend, Y/N."

"Oh right, Introductions. Hello, yes, my name is Y/N. Y/N Ansel." He said as he brought out his hand for me to shake, which I did. He looked so cute and he was the same height as me, which made him even more adorable.

"I'm Hermione Granger, it's nice to meet you both!" I said, as I shook their hands. "I'm new to the Wizarding World," I continued. "I'm a muggle-born, so this is all very new to me and so far, I am very interested in this new world I am in." I said with a bright smile.

I paused a bit, as I recall the names that was said. "Wait, did you say Y/N Ansel?" He looked at Aria for a second and back to me. "Yes, I did. Why?" He asked.

"No way! I read about your parents in Hogwarts A History!" I said as he gave a confused look towards me, like how puppy tilts their heads and looked back at Aria.