Chapter Four: The Hogsmeade Trip or Date?

3rd POV

A month had passed for The Golden Quintet as it was now the beginning of their Hogsmeade trip, but there were two particular people who were a bit nervous. Why?

Well, it is pretty simple really, because it's going to be Y/N and Hermione's first time going on a trip together and alone at that too. The Two didn't even know if this was just a trip or a "date".

However, there was one certain person who thought so otherwise, she had already planned early in the month for Y/N and Hermione to spend some time together.

---FLASHBACK---

Small Aria POV

As we were all walking down the hall to our next class, I saw Y/N getting pulled by Hermione to another side of the corridor where no one was.

"She must be going to ask Y/N, if he would go to Hogsmeade with her, huh?" I thought as a smile slowly crept to my face and I then turned to Ron and Harry

"Psst... Harry, Ron." I called out to get their attention, which I did and they turned towards me.

"What?" Ron asked with a questioningly look.

"Well, since we are going to Hogsmeade in about a month, I've been thinking of splitting up with Y/N and Hermione so that they could spend some time together alone, just the two of them." I whispered.

"So, what do you say?" I asked next and cheeky smiles grew on their faces as they caught on at to what I was planning.

"Brilliant!" Ron exclaimed excitedly

"SHH!" I shushed him as I didn't want Y/N and Hermione to notice us

"S-sorry..." Ron whispered back, while we continued to walk down the corridor.

"Maybe we could also use the Hogsmeade trip to celebrate Y/N and Hermione's birthdays too." Harry suggested

"That's right!" I exclaimed in realization "We didn't get to celebrate their birthdays since Hermione has been busy lately with her extra classes."

"We hardly see Hermione without a book on her, this might be the only time."

"So, what are you planning?" Ron asked me

"It's simple really, when we arrive at Hogsmeade will just separate from them and let them enjoy themselves." I answered and he nodded

"But I have to ask Professor McGonagall something first." Harry cuts in and we looked at him confusingly

"Why?" Ron and I asked in unison

"Well, you see..." He began as he scratched the back of his neck "I didn't get to sign my permission form."