Chapter Two: The Escaped Prisoner

Y/N POV

"Expecto Patronum"

After I chanted the Patronus Charm, with my dark red eyes and wand pointing outwards. White smoke came out of the tip of my wand, but something went wrong. My wand was heating up and then...

The spell that I have casted exploded in some way as I was then pushed back by a huge force of power and landed hard on the ground.

"Uuuggghhh..." I groaned and thought in surprise "What was that?!"

"Did I do something wrong in the process?" I questioned, while I slowly got up from the ground.

As I stood up and dusted myself off, I looked down at my wand and noticed it had cracks surrounding it, while my hand was shaking from the force of power.

My eyes opened wide in shock, just then I felt something trickle down my nose and immediately wiped it off.

"I definitely did something wrong..." I said as I looked down at my shaking hand with blood smeared on it and I carefully looked at my wand "T-this is bad..."

"If I keep going, I might need to buy a new wand." I said with my expressionless and I shakily sighed "And I do not want to do that... I guess I need to stop using the Patronus Charm for now."

I sighed in disappointment as I ran my trembling fingers through my slightly longer hair in frustration and I looked out at the field.

"I do not want to push my wand to its limits or even my body." I concluded and asked myself "Should I tell Grandpa what just happened?"

Grandpa Abe was in one of the extra rooms on the 3rd floor doing whatever he was doing as he temporarily closed Hogs Head for a couple of days for me.

"I have a couple more weeks for me to practice a bit before I need to go to Diagon Alley and meet the others."

"But, no more casting the Patronus Charm." I sternly said and I went back to my training

---TIME SKIP---