Chapter Nine: The Anger?

3rd POV

After their classes, The Golden Quintet changed out of their robes and Y/N can't help but be taken aback by how good Hermione looks in a pink sweatshirt and light blue jeans. It was the same for Hermione. While Ron wore a long sleeve shirt, Harry and Y/N with a zip up jacket, and Aria with an overcoat.

(A/N: Y/N's and Aria's Outfit.)

)

Suddenly, the sound of metal gliding across each other filled the air as the quintet made their way over to Hagrid's cabin, while a man was sharpening his giant axe in the courtyard

"I can't believe they're going to kill Buckbeak, it's just too horrible." Hermione said as she lead the four, who were behind her.

Y/N walked right behind her, a frown on his face. Aria noticed and she placed a hand on his back as she rubbed it comfortingly.

"It just got worse." Ron said as he looked down from the top of the hill, down the steps, they saw the three unwanted Slytherins watching the execution.

Malfoy, along with Crabbe and Goyle, lurks within a grouping of monolithic menhirs, binoculars in hand, spying on Hagrid, who stands in the pumpkin patch, tossing dead ferrets to Buckbeak. Hagrid wipes his eyes, lopes into the cabin.

"Did you see the big, fat blubbering oaf?!" Malfoy exclaimed as his minions chuckled, "Oh, this is going to be rich. Did I tell you, Father said I can keep the head –"

This caused the Golden Quintet's blood to boil, while Malfoy turned around and noticed them coming down.

"Look who's here, come to see the show?" Malfoy mockingly said, while Carbbe and Goyle laughed.

Y/N and Aria both immediately made furious moves toward Malfoy, but Hermione got there first. Hermione rushed down, to see Malfoy and his two lackeys whispering amongst each other with chuckles.

"You!" She spat, while Hermione came down and took out her wand. "You, foul, loathsome, evil little cockroach!"

Malfoy stumbles back against monolithic menhirs, cross-eyed with fear as Hermione raised her left hand behind her head and jabs the tip of her wand at Malfoy's neck, who instantly regretted everything he'd said. Malfoy whimpered as the four made their way behind Hermione.