Chapter One: The Ansel Mansion

July 14, 1993 Muggle Train

3rd POV

As the train moves through the railroad tracks to who knows where. Y/N, who was asleep beside Aberforth had a dream of sorts and his eyes were glowing dark red for some reason.

Which didn't seem to get Aberforths attention, as it was glowing so bright, that it was shining through the slit of his closed eyes.

Suddenly, within Y/N's mind, he woke up but it was not in the physcial world.

"Wh-where am I?" Y/N questioned as he looked at his surroundings and he was in a pitch black void.

Y/N tried to recall the last thing he remembered. All he could remember was Aberforth telling him that they were going somewhere really important and they took a train going to their destintaion, which made Y/N a bit confused as they could just apparate their.

Out of nowhere, Y/N felt a presence behind him and his instincts went haywire. He immidiately turned around and saw someone with their back facing him.

When Y/N looked at the figure in front of him, he then had an excruciating pain rush through his mind.

"Agh..." Y/N groaned as he stumbled a bit and held his head.

What came next sent chills right down his spine as the figure spoke.

"The plan is going nicely... he will rise soon, but..." the voice coldly said

The person in front of him sounded like a woman, which sounded oddly... familiar. She then turned to face Y/N and the pain before has gotten stronger.

However, this time the pain was different. It felt as though she was trying to take over the mind of Y/N.

Y/N tried to use Occlumency to resist and close his mind from the figure trying to take over. But, he was slowly losing control of himself.

Y/N then immidiately kneeled as he still held on to his head and looked down at the ground. Y/N's eyes flashed in and out of his dark red eyes. He couldn't speak, move or even do whatever he wanted.

Y/N began to sweat profusely, eyes dilateing and his body shaking from the potent force of... power.

"You... failed me... he should have been dead..." she said as she approached him.

The way she was speaking to him, It sounded like she was talking to someone else, not directly towards Y/N.

"You have let the boy live... and now my plans will need to change, all because of.... YOU" she continued as her voice boomed and echoed in the dark void, sending shivers down Y/N's spine.

The way the figure spoke and the ominous feeling she gives off, was something he never felt before. It was like, she was her match when it comes to Legilimency and Occlumency.