Chapter Four: The Letter?

3rd POV

It was now the next day, they could hear urgent voices as they approached the spot where the Portkeys lay, and when they reached it, they found a great number of witches and wizards gathered around Basil, the keeper of the Portkeys, all clamoring to get away from the campsite as quickly as possible.

Althea was also with them as she was holding Y/N's hand and he hasn't told them about her yet, but there was a bit of a problem. They didn't know if Althea was a witch or a muggle.

"Y/N, I know I asked you to explain everything about the child, but" Mr. Weasley began as they walked up the hill in a hurry, "she's going to be your responsibility for now until we figure out what to do after."

"I understand sir." Y/N answered with his expressionless face, while Althea looked around the place full of witches and wizards.

"We don't even know if she is a witch or a muggle." Percy, anxiously said as he side-eyed, Althea.

"We'll all talk about it when we get home, but I am a bit worried." Mr. Weasley said as everyone turned to him with a questioning look.

"I don't know how she would react when we use..." He trailed off and everyone had the same thought.

"The Portkey." Everyone thought in realization as they all gave a subtle look towards Althea as she looked at them in confusion, suddenly...

"Are we going to use a portkey to go somewhere?" Althea adorably asked, which made everyone immediately stopped dead on their tracks and at once they all turned to her, gobsmacked.

"G-guess that answers our question," Aria stuttered wide eyed. "d-doesn't it?"

"Y-you know about magic?" Mr. Weasley asked, while everyone had the same question.

"Yup!" She exclaimed with a bright smile on her face, "Aunt Mady taught me all about them, she also told me that I am a witch myself."

This caused everyone to look at her wide eyed as they all thought once again, "Sh-she's a witch?"

All of a sudden, she frowned at the thought of her aunt's death as she got teary eyed, which Y/N noticed.

He then knelt down beside Althea, wrapped his arms around her in a hug and she returned it, burying her face into his chest.

After a couple of seconds, without another word, Y/N carried her in his arms as she wrapped her arms around his neck.

"If it's alright to ask..." Mr. Weasley gently said, approaching the two, "Do you know where your parents live?"

She just shook her head as Althea looked up at Mr. Weasley with a sad expression and Y/N began wiping her face clean off of tears.

"Aunt Mady never mentioned anything about my parents or even their names." She answered "All she said was that they lived far away where no one would ever reach them."

There was then an awkward silence feeling the place at what she just said.

"Did they, abandoned you?" Hermione softly asked her as she shook her head once more.

"Aunt Mady said that they could not take care of me at the place they are living, so my parents asked my aunt if she could take care of me."

"She's been raising me since I was a baby, but..." She trailed off as she got teary eyed once again as a tear ran down her face, making everyone look at her in sympathy.