Chapter Seven: The Lions Rise

Hermione POV

"Y/N!..." I ran to check on him, He didn't look too good. He was shaking and breathing heavily as blood was trickling down his mouth and...left arm? I looked towards the three and they looked as surprised.

"We have to take him to Madam Pomfrey quick." Aria said calmly as we all nodded

"Wingardium Leviosa" I casted on Y/N and he float up into the air like the feather. We ran out of the common room and towards the hospital wing.

"What happened to him?" Ron asked as we all had the same question.

"He looked just fine a while ago." Harry continued

"I don't know, in the outside he looked ok but his eyes, tells a whole different story." Aria said

"You could tell, if you really try too." I continued, after just getting to know Y/N it just feels like I've known him the rest of my life.

As we arrived at Madam Pomfrey. "Oh, my goodness! What happened?" The nurse said as she looked at Y/N's unconscious body.

"We don't know Madam Pomfrey, he just collapsed." Aria answered

"Oh my. Put him on the bed, Miss Granger." Madam Pomfrey said. "I'll tend to him immediately it won't take long. You can wait for a moment."

I guided Y/N towards the bed and helped Madam Pomfrey to lay him on it. As I waited for Madam Pomfrey to work her literal magic, I sat beside the bed side and the others stood at the end of the bed.

Madam Pomfrey came back with her wand and muttered, "Brackium Emendo" and "Ferula", to his left arm, returning it back to normal. Which seemed to repair his arm and bandage it in a cast. She then used "Scourgify" to clean up the blood on him.

"When he wakes up, please tell him to come to my office twice a week so I may check his arm. Y/N's arm couldn't all be fixed, so I had to cast Ferula to make sure it doesn't get more damaged." The nurse told me.

We all nodded as she continued "You may leave now, he would most likely be awake by tomorrow." Harry, Ron, and Aria left and looked back in worry but I stayed.

"Um, Madam Pomfrey..." I asked shyly "May I stay with Y/N until he wakes up"

She looked at me as she contemplates and finally answered "Ok, Miss Granger you may stay, but please do keep quite." I smiled and nodded

When she left, I looked back towards Y/N, stood up and walked beside him. I placed my hand on top of his and looked at him. He looked peaceful, I took a sit once again and held unto his hand. I closed my eyes and said "Please be ok, Y/N."

---------------TIMESKIP----------------

3rd POV

It was the next day and as Y/N woke up. He looked at his surroundings and it was the hospital wing of Madam Pomfrey. Y/N then looked beside him and saw a bushy haired girl sleeping, while holding his hand. He slowly sat up as a sudden pain went through his head, He held unto his head and started coughing blood.

Hermione woke up from the noise and noticed Y/N awake. "Y/N! Take it slow..." she said, then looked at his face and stood up to find some tissues. He was a bit confused on what she was looking for, before he could wipe the blood using his sleeve she came back and got closer as she started to wipe his lips.

"Are you feeling better?" She asked and he nodded "You scared me back there..." Hermione said while she was wiping the blood off his face and hand.