Chapter Eight: The Planning

Albus Dumbledore POV

After the first task was completed, Albus Dumbledore, the Headmaster of Hogwarts began to pace around his office, pondering on what he had just witnessed.

"This was indeed unprecedented of Y/N." The Headmaster started off, "I didn't think Y/N would be this advance in casting spells or even magic itself."

"There were even spells I have never seen or heard of before." He continued as he placed his hand under his chin.

"I know he's the son of Jacob and Martha, but..." The Headmaster added and trailed off, "To think he was this far."

"If he is already this far..." He thought, stopping dead on his tracks, "Does that mean he is going to find out sooner than I'd hoped?"

Silence then filled the room as The Headmaster stood in the middle of his office, while the thought sent chills right down his spine.

"No, he already must have found out about it." The Headmaster said, "I think... it is time for me to step in and continue the plan."

"Because I know, Tom is still alive." He said, while he slowly looked out the window, "His not dead nor was he killed."

"He's coming back."

--TIMESKIP--

3rd POV

It was now the next day and after the announcement of the Yule Ball... let's just say when Y/N woke up, he was bombarded with women of all houses and schools everywhere he went, asking if he would like to go to the Yule Ball with them.

But obviously, Y/N respectfully declined everyone. The Golden Quintet at the moment were in the library, well except for Hermione as she was working on the S.P.E.W.

Harry and Aria had already told Ron about the confession Y/N was going to do and he too was excited, so he passed it along with his brothers and sister.

Aria, Ron and Harry right now were waiting for Y/N since he was talking to another girl from Hufflepuff, Hannah Abbot who Aria knew well.

The two Hogwarts students were in between somewhere within the book shelves of the library.

"Bloody hell..." Ron breathlessly said, one of his arms propped on the table, leaning on top of his hand, while Aria and Harry were writing down ideas for Y/N's confession.

"How much does this count again?" Ron asked, looking at the direction where Y/N had disappeared to with the Hufflepuff student.

"Like... 10?" Harry answered, turning towards Ron, with an unsure look on his face, which caused Ron to quickly face him next.

"You're joking right?" Ron said in disbelief while Harry shrugs and returns back to the piece of parchment, "I mean it hasn't even been three hours since we left the common room."