Chapter Seven: Ansel & The Wall

3rd POV

It has been a couple of days after the Quidditch incident and it is now September 19th in Hogwarts, otherwise known as the birthdays of Y/N and Hermione.

Speaking of the two, the following days they have been inseparable ever since. You would almost see them together all the time, every single day, which made Harry, Aria and Ron suspicious of the fact, but even though it was their birthday, The Golden Quintet did have classes on September 19th.

Y/N woke up pretty late today, so he did his usual morning routine; wash himself, put on his robes, and some other things, made his bed and stroked Ivy's fur as she was still resting on his bed, earning a soft little purr from her.

As Y/N went down the stairs of the boy's dorm and towards the common room, there he found Harry and Ron sitting in front of the fire place, holding some gifts for Y/N and Hermione. The two saw Y/N and stood up from the couch.

"Morning, Y/N." Harry said with a smile, while he walked towards the H/C haired boy. "Hey... uhm, I don't know if you'd like it but uhm... Happy Birthday."

He then gave Y/N a gift that was neatly wrapped, as Ron got up from the couch and approached him, with a big smile on his face.

"It's not much, but it's a present," Ron said as he stood in front of Y/N "here you go, Happy Birthday, Mate." and passed the package with red paper with some twine wrapped around it.

Y/N then ripped open the paper around the gifts and to reveal a broom polishing kit and a pair of Quidditch goggles.

"Thanks, Ron. Thanks, Harry." Y/N said with a small smile as he looked up at them.

"It was no problem, Y/N." Harry said, while he had a warm smile on his face.

"Oh, and we do have gifts for Hermione, do you want to wait with us?" Ron asked and Y/N nodded in response.

"But I do need to send Aria a letter, so that she could join us." Y/N said

"That's, a great idea!" Ron exclaimed "But, how are you going to send the letter, you don't have an owl?"

"You could borrow, Hedwig" Harry cuts in.

"Thanks, Harry but I could use Ivy." Y/N said with his expressionless face, as Harry and Ron looked at Y/N confused.

"How?" they asked in unison

"Oh, cats are smarter than you think," Y/N answered "They could understand human language and Ivy already navigated around the castle."

"So, she kind of knows all the routes of Hogwarts." He continued "I just need to tie a letter around one of her legs and tell her to send it to someone."

"Pretty simple really, but unlike an owl, they could only do short distance and such." Y/N concluded as Harry and Ron looked at him in shock.