Chapter Three: Saving Her

Clutching their purchases, Mr. Weasley in the lead, they all hurried into the woods, following the lantern-lit trail. They could hear the sounds of thousands of people moving around them, shouts and laughter, snatches of singing.

But as they continued walking, one particular H/C boy was looking rather troubled as he pondered at the encounter of the young girl he saw.

"Of all the places I will see you, why here?" Y/N thought with his expressionless face.

Ever since the night he saw the child from his vision, he could not shake off the feeling... Y/N knows her in a way. It's as though they were meant to meet, but for what reason?

While they continued walking down the path, Hermione then noticed Y/N with his troubled expression.

"Y/N, is something bothering you?" She asked, turning towards him as Hermione placed a hand on his shoulder, causing him to flinch a bit and faced her wide eyed.

"N-nothing is wrong, 'Mione." Y/N stuttered, trying to assure her. "I've just been thinking, that's all."

Hermione wasn't convinced from his words, but she didn't push any further. She knows he will tell her when his ready.

As the two brought back their attention towards their path to the stadium, the atmosphere of feverish excitement was highly infectious.

They walked through the woods for twenty minutes, talking and joking loudly, except for Y/N, until at last they emerged on the other side and found themselves in the shadow of a gigantic stadium. 

--SMALL TIMESKIP--

Cheers erupted from the stadium while the group walked up the stairs of the gigantic stadium, where they all gasped in awe of the size of the place.

"Blimey Dad," Ron breathlessly said, looking up in disbelief, "how far up are we?"

"Seats a hundred thousand," Mr. Weasley answered, spotting everyone awestruck faces, well except for Y/N, "Ministry task force of five hundred have been working on it all year. Muggle Repelling Charms on every inch of it. Every time Muggles have got anywhere near here all year, they've suddenly remembered urgent appointments and had to dash away again . . . bless them," he added fondly, leading the way up the stairs, which was already surrounded by a swarm of shouting witches and wizards.

But then...

"In other words," A voice beckoned as Y/N was caught off from his thoughts once more and his eyes flashed dark red at the voice, while everyone turned towards HIM. "If it rains, you'll be the first to know."

"Father, Mother and I are in the minister's box," Malfoy boastfully said. "By personal invitation of Cornelius Fudge himself."

"And may I be first to say," Aria cuts in with disgusted look on her face "Who asked?"