Chapter Six: The Word

Y/N POV AFTER LEAVING THE GREENHOUSE

As I ran, deeper and deeper into the forest, I couldn't hear anything, all I could hear was a deafening ring that drowned out all the noise.

"They saw them... they saw my eyes." I thought in fear, I didn't stop running, what did stop me was sudden pain rushing through my mind that occurred.

"ARGH!" I yelled out and held my head in pain as I dropped to my knees.

"Calm down Y/N..." I told myself breathily "remember what uncle said..."

" 'When in distress the mind loses control and the doors will open.' " I said as I closed my eyes and took deep breaths in and out.

It calmed me down a bit, but I could still feel the emotions of people from afar. Suddenly, I heard a voice calling out in front of me.

"Y/N?" The voice said, but I ignored it and didn't look up.

I still couldn't hear anything from the surge of emotions and thoughts coursing through my mind. I then saw a pair of... feet right in front of me and felt a hand on my shoulder... I jolted a bit from the sudden touch.

"Y/N, what's wrong?" The voice said and the person kneeled down in front of me

"I-it's s-so loud" I stuttered, still holding on to my head as I sweat profusely. I then began shaking and breath heavily.

I then tried covering my ears, but it was the same outcome, I could still hear the loud noise. Suddenly, I felt a pair of hands wrap around my head and was pulled into a hug from someone.

The person started caressing my hair and she was humming a tune to me. At that moment, I closed my eyes and shut every door I have opened on accident, as the voice resonated in my head.

After a couple of minutes go by, the noise quite down, while the doors closed shut and I slowly unplugged my ears, everything was silent once again.

"Better?" The voice said dreamily and I realized the situation I was in. I gently moved away from her and when I looked up, it was... Luna

 Luna