1.

Anna's POV:
A month ago, I got a new job where I'm a nanny for parents who need to leave their house for a while during business trips or just going on holiday without the kids.

I got an offer from a rich family and I agreed on doing it for them. I'm really nervous because this is literally the first time that I'm doing this.

Besides that, I'm currently in the lady and gentleman's car, as they are taking me to their house. They seem really nice and respectful. I was anxious a few minutes ago but now my nerves have changed and my body has relaxed, while they're talking to me.

"We're almost there" the woman said as she was the one driving. It's normally the man who drives but obviously they don't do that way... I like it. "Okay".

After a few minutes, we arrived at their house, as we was going through the gates there was security guards but I didn't pay too much attention to that because I couldn't keep my eyes off of, how big their house is.

I got out the car after they parked. I started getting my lounge out of the trunk but the man, immediately stopped me. "Let me help" I nodded my head then moved away. "Okay, thank you sir".

He got my lounge out then locked up the car. The woman took me over to the entrance door then the man joined us a few seconds later. This is when my heart started pumping as the nervous were rising again.

"Don't worry, Anna, you're gonna be fine. You're only taking care of my daughter and she's always respectful towards everyone. My son is going to his aunties house" the woman said, I calmed a bit after that.

"Okay, I'm ready" I said taking a deep breath. The gentleman opened the door and the woman shouted out for her daughter and son. "Charlotte! Roland! come downstairs, there's someone you need to meet".

We waited a couple of minutes, then her daughter, Charlotte came walking down the stairs. She's really beautiful and has a really cute smile... this is going to be fine.

Then, Roland came down and they were standing in front of us. "Charlotte, Roland, this is Anna" the woman said, introducing me. "Hey" I put my hand out for, Charlotte to shake.

"Hi" she said with a smile, she seems friendly. We stopped shaking each others hand then, Roland greeted me, he seems nice too.

"Right, now that you've all met. Charlotte, can you show, Anna to her room?" the gentleman said, he's got a really deep and loud voice, sometimes it takes me off guard and I jump from it.

"Sure" she held out her hand for me to hold, which I gladly did because I don't want to seem rude. Charlotte took me upstairs and took me to a room that was at the end of the landing.

"This is the bedroom you'll be sleeping in, there's new sheets on the bed and you can make it do be as comfortable in as you want it to be. You've got LED lights around the room because we all like it that way" she said after opening the door.

I was looking around the room, the walls were painted white and the bedding was the same color. There was some plants at each side of the room near the bed and there was a little plant on the dressing table.

I went and sat down on the bed. "Father will bring up your lounge" she was about leave as she said that. The whole 'father' thing, sounded so posh. "Okay, thank you".

Charlotte, leaved the bedroom and I just sat there admiring how neat the room is. It's literally so spotless, there isn't even a speck of dust anywhere. They take good care of this place, so that's what I'm gonna do when they're not here.

After a few hours of getting used to my surroundings, I went downstairs and met them in the kitchen as that's where I heard them all talking.

"Hey" the gentleman said, taking his attention off of the topic that they were talking about and looking over at me as I had entered the said location. "Hi" I went closer to then and got told to sit down next to, Charlotte.

"So, Anna have you been to college?" she twisted around on her chair to face me. "Um, yeah, it was pretty good. I was classed as 'popular' because I had a group of friends with me all the time, but it was the best two years of my life" she nodded her head.

"I leave school next year and I'm debating on going to college.." I could see her mom staring at us with a smile as we're talking. ".. I dislike school as it is so what's the fucking point of it".

"Language!" the woman said with furrowed eyebrows, scaring the shut out of me. I rubbed, Charlotte's arm. "If you do, I can promise you that it'll be fine and you'll enjoy it" she nodded her head and smiled at me.

After that, we all had such random conversations, I honestly don't even know where we was going with what we were saying but it was fun because I've never had a family like this before.

"Oh and, Anna, by the way, we're leaving tomorrow, we thought that we'd get you settled in and get to know you a bit before our business trip" I nodded my head, understanding what the woman was saying. i wonder what her name is?

"Thank you, mrs. I like being her with you all" she smiled at me. "Darling, please call me, Sarah and this is Mike". FINALLY.

After a while, Sarah started cooking us all dinner. I did try and tell her that I'll do it so they can rest before they have a busy day tomorrow but she insisted that she did it, so I just went along with her because, well once again, I don't want to seem rude.

"So, Anna, you're young, what made you want to be a nanny?" Roland asked, taking away the uncomfortable silence. I honestly don't know how to answer his question.

"Um, I guess I just thought I'd do something different".

That's a complete lie, it's because I needed money as my parents kicked me out of the house when I was 15, I've been living with one of my closest friends for so long and just thought that this would be a good idea.

My parents kicked me out because they found a bag of weed in my bedroom. I was going through a dark time back then as I got my heart broken. Them doing what they did, broke me even more to the point that I almost overdosed, but my best friend, Katie, got me to the hospital before anything happened to me.

"Well, you've gotta be brave to put up with her.." he pointed to Charlotte, as she gave him a 'fuck you' kind of facial expression. ".. Attitude". I looked at, Charlotte, noticing that she was a bit annoyed at what her brother said.

After that, Sarah came back to us and placed a plate in front of us. "Thank you" I said, looking at the delicious food that she had made for us, on the plate in front of me.

Katie's mom could cook but most of the time it was always take away for dinner, so now being able to have something different, it feels so good.

"Of course, Anna" she smiled at me then sat down. We all finished eating so we talked for a bit more longer. I think the main reason why they wanted me to come here today was so they could get to know me before they leave me with their daughter.

"We better go to bed now. It's been nice getting to know you" Mike said to me as they both stood up. "Okay, see you in the morning and you too" he rubbed the top of my head with a smile on his face.

typical father's

Now, it's only, Charlotte, Roland and myself in the kitchen. "What shall we do?" Roland asked with his voice in a lower tone. "I'm getting tired so I'ma go to bed" Charlotte said looking at the both of us.

I nodded my head and then she stood up. "Good night, Charlotte" she turned around and looked at me. "Good night, Anna" she said with a smile that ended becoming a yawn as she covered her mouth with her hand.

Charlotte and Roland both said good night to each other then she carried on walking towards the stairs. "We may as well do the same thing" I stood up and, Roland nodded his head, agreeing with what I said.

I went upstairs and made my way to my bedroom, quietly opening and closing my door to not disturb, Sarah and Mike.

I'm really nervous about sleeping here because I'm not used to sleeping at places that I'm not familiar with... but I'm sure that after tonight I'll be settled in.

I decided on putting my airpods in and listen to some soothing music as I had my eyes closed. After a while, I felt them closing while I was drifting out of consciousness.