18.

Charlotte's POV:
I woke up to the smell of food, wondering where it's coming from because it smells like homemade rather than room service. I sat up, sitting on the edge of the bed, debating on whether I should stand up as, Anna isn't here to catch me if I go forwards.

"Anna" I shouted out, she came running to the room, looking worried. "Yes" she said out of breath. "I don't know if I can walk" she came over to me and held onto my hands.

"Let's try together" I stood up, balancing myself as my legs felt like jelly. "Nope, I'm gonna fall" Anna, moved me back down onto the bed. "Here, I'll massage them instead".

Anna, placed her hands onto my legs, rubbing them up and down while slightly putting pressure as well as sometimes squeezing them. I don't normally like massages but when she does it, it's so calming and relaxing at the same time. She just knows how to make me feel comfortable.

"Right, let's see if you can walk" Anna, held onto my hands and lifted me up from the bed as I moved around so my legs were dangling off of the edge. I nodded my head then tried standing up again.

"Successful" I said making her laugh. Anna, pecked my lips and put her hands onto my waist. "I'm glad, princess" I smiled to the nickname that she called me.

"Do you wanna go for an adventure today?" she asked as we were looking at each other in the eyes. I nodded my head as I felt myself start to go into a daydream.

My mind went to her fucking me up like she did yesterday and how much I want that to happen again. I like being here because we're not with my parents and all I want right now is to be with her.

"Earth to, Charlotte" I heard, Anna say but it was muffled. I shook my head, drifting out of the gaze that I was currently in. Anna, chuckled as I looked down to the floor, feeling embarrassed from what just happened.

I felt, Anna put her hands onto the sides of my shoulders as she slightly squeezed them the same way she did with my legs, gently and very soft as she looked at me.

"Sorry" was the only thing I could say from being speechless after where my mind just went to. "It's okay, let's get ready and go out" I nodded my head then we both started to get ready to leave the hotel room.

———

Anna and I was walking through this place that kind of looks like a jungle at the moment because theres a trail with a bunch of bushes on each side.

Anna, was walking in front of me as we was going to some where that's "a secret" as she says. I heard something from behind me and turned my head around seeing this animal that looked like a pig but not pink, it was black and it had a bunch of dirt over it from the mud.
(their called, feral hogs)

I screamed as it looked pissed off at us and started running which made, Anna start to run with me. All of a sudden, I tripped on a log that was on the floor and fell over in something.

I slowly lifted my head up and looked at, Anna who was trying to help me up. "Don't worry, it will be washed off soon" I nodded my head, not wanting to speak due to the fact that whatever the fuck is on my face, smells like a cow shit.

After that, I got back onto my feet and we carried on walking to our destination. "For fuck sake" I said making, Anna look at me and laugh. "Don't you like heights?" I shook my head, feeling myself become anxious.

"It's safe and I'll be with you the whole time" I nodded my head then we walked over a bridge that didn't look very safe as there's a plank of wood that goes to the other side with thin planks holding it up.

We got half way, then it started sounding like the wood was cracking. Within seconds, it broke and, Anna ended up falling onto the piece of wood that was holding the plank up but it hit her in the most wrong area.

I started freaking out as she screamed in pain from the hit on her balls and dick. "Shit" she said in a raised voice as she held onto the plank, trying to push herself up so it didn't hurt even more. I just stood there not knowing what to do. "You have to go across that, one by one" someone shouted up to us.

I looked down at the man who shouted, he looked a bit hippy like, with a beard that was brown and a bit grey with a woman that I'm expecting is his wife or girlfriend.

Anna, chuckled and started pulling herself up and getting onto the plank that wasn't broken. She walked a bit away from it and I stepped onto the plank that she fell on then got over to her.

"Are you okay?" she nodded her head, smiling at me. "Yeah but I don't think my dick is" I smirked. "I'll take care of that later" Anna, pecked my lips then we carried on walking to the other side, making sure that the same thing doesn't happen again as we walked slower than last time.

———

We finally arrived at the place that, Anna took us to. There was a very tall water fall that by the looks of it, you can climb and a massive lake that is clean because the water is blue.

"Run and dive in while saying 'Daddy has the biggest dick'" Anna said as I looked at her in shook. "But we're in public" she chuckled while she shook her head. "Yes but no one is around" I looked in every spot of this place and couldn't see anyone else here.

"Okay, I'll do it" I said taking a deep breath as I gave in. "Good girl" Anna, pecked my lips then I took of the light clothing that I was wearing, after that I ran over to a spot and dived in.

"Daddy has the biggest dick" I shouted out hearing, Anna laughing and clapping her hands. I'm just glad that she's happy after what happened earlier on the bridge. I still feel bad for her.

My head got out of the water as my arms were keeping me up. "Are you getting in here or what?" I shouted out. Anna, took her clothes off and came running over to the place where I went and dived in. god, that was hot. I thought to myself.

"I heard that" Anna said as her head was now out of the water. "Did I say it out loud?" she nodded her head. "Shit, I really need to keep some thing's in my own mind" she slightly chuckled as she smirked at me.

"What did you find so attractive?" Anna, came over to me so she was closer to where I was at. "Your abs, the way you dived in effortlessly, and the way you smiled at me before diving in.. but mostly your abs".

Anna, came even more closer to me and deeply looked into my eyes while we slowly leaned in. "First one to get to the top is a rotten egg" she said as she started swimming over to the water fall.

"Cheater" I shouted out. Anna, flipped me off which made me laugh then she pushed herself up onto the rock in front of the said area that she swum to. I'm not gonna lie, I could see her body each time my head went out of the water and the way her abs flexed while doing what she did was breathtaking.

"Get your eyes off the show and get your arse over to the rocky road" Anna said making her words rhyme. I got to the rocks and pulled myself up but she started helping me as it's harder than what she made it look.

I was now standing in front of, Anna. "What so am I not allowed to admire my hot ass girlfriend?" she shook her head, disagreeing with what I said. "You are allowed to admire me how ever long you want to" she said with a smile on her face.

"Come on, first one to the top is a rotten egg" she repeated what she said when we was in the lake and went over to the wall that had water running down some of it and started climbing it.

I soon joined her and trying to get good grip on the bits of rock that stuck out was so fucking hard, it doesn't help with my feet still being wet.

"This was a bad idea" I shouted over the water that was crashing into where we are at. "We're half way there, don't back out now" Anna, shouted back to me.

We carried on climbing the wall and finally reached to the top after I had many slips but it wasn't enough for me to fall as I would just put my foot onto another bit of rock.

"We made it" Anna said smiling at me. "We did" I was out of breath. "You get out of breath easily, are you sure your not asthmatic?" I shook my head. "Nah, that was just fucking hard to climb up and I held my breath for most of the time" she walked over to me.

"I really love you right now" my eyes lit up from the words I heard her say. "In this moment or all the time?" Anna, put her hands onto my shoulders and deeply looked into my eyes. "All the time".