10.

Charlotte's POV:
"Anna, wake up" I was shaking her body, gently so I didn't irritate her. "Anna, wake the fuck up" she finally opened her eyes and put her hand onto my chin as she smiled at me.

"Get your lazy ass up, the sun is out and I wanna go to the beach" she sat up and frowned. "The beach, it's fucking December" I chuckled at what she said. "Doesn't mean that we can't go" Anna, nodded her head.

"Okay, let's get ready" I jumped up and off of the bed with excitement. "Yay" she laughed. "You're so beautiful" I went over to her side and kissed her, tilting my head to the side to deepen it.

"I know" she smiled and got out of bed. "Can we have a shower together?" Anna asked making me snap my head back at her, shocked at what she asked. "Fuck yes".

I went into my bedroom and got out a bathing suit to put on after having a shower. I went back into, Anna's bedroom seeing her butt naked with her trunks and a bathing top on the bed.

"HOT" she turned around and smirked. I could see her dick and her tits moved a bit which, I'm not gonna lie, it turned me on. "You like what you see?" I nodded my head aggressively.

"Come on, get undressed so we can get into that shower and go to the beach" Anna said giggling as she talked, it was so cute.

———

Anna's POV:
We arrived at the beach, to be specific, we're at Santa Monica beach. After we got out the car, I grabbed ahold of her hand and started running towards the pier which literally killed me.

I made us run up to the top, the stairs were the hardest. We made our way there and went to some of the ride.

"We should do the Ferris Wheel" I shook my head. "Let's leave that for when it's dark" she smiled know that we'd be doing it, later on. "Okay" Charlotte grabbed ahold of my hand going to the first ride.

This one was probably the most scariest one out of them all, but I got through it as I had my beautiful girl right beside me.

Charlotte and I went on at least ten rides until she started getting hungry and so was I. We went to 'Seaside on the Pier' and order what we wanted as a takeaway.

"Shall we sit outside?" Charlotte asked as we was both hold a box with the food in. I nodded my head. "Yes" we walked outside and found an empty bench.

"Look" I said pointing over the sea as we could see it from where we was sitting. "What is it?" Charlotte was squinting her eyes, trying to get a better view. "There's people out on speed boats" she stood up.

"Oh wow" Charlotte sat back dow, besides me. We then started eating and I don't even know what the fuck I got but it was delicious and from the funny sounds that, Charlotte was making, she enjoyed it as well.

We got up and put our trash in the bin. "Race you to the beach" I started running hearing, Charlotte shout, "You bitch" as I was half way down the stairs and she was still up on the pier.

I got the sand then looked up the stairs, seeing her coming even more closer to me. Charlotte, finally got to the bottom. "My legs are painful" she whined in pain.

"Let's get in that water then". We took the clothes off that we had on over our swim wear and both walked into the sea, holding each other's hand as the salty water hit our ankles.

"Anna?" Charlotte looked at me. "Yes?" we walked into the sea a bit more. "When my parents get back, are you leaving us?" I stood walking then she did.

My smile faded away, thinking about leaving the woman that I've fallen deeply for. Not a bone in my body, wants to leave her and go back to the shitty life that I lived before this.

"I don't know.." I took a deep breath. ".. But I think I might have to, unless" Charlotte, cut me off from what I was about to say. "Unless, what?".

"Unless I quit my job and find my way back to you.." I walked over to her as she was about two feet away from me. ".. Because I can't imagine living a day without you" she smiled and a teardrop formed in her eyes.

I put my hands onto the side of her shoulders. "I can't loose you, Anna" I wrapped my arms around her, hugging her gently. "You won't and I'll make fucking well sure of it".

We stayed in the sea for a while until we noticed the sun was about to set. Charlotte and I dried ourselves down with a towel that I brought for us, then went back up onto the pier.

"Ready for the Ferris Wheel, ma'am" I held my hand out for her to take, which she gladly did. "More than ready" a smile formed on, Charlotte's face.

We waited in line then paid the person who controls the wheel and got on. I put the safety bar in front of us then felt the seats start to rock, signaling that the wheel is turning.

"Ready" I asked looking at, Charlotte who had a worried look on her face. "Yes" she said and her voice was shaky. She was the one that wanted to do this but now she's the one that's nervous.

Charlotte, wasn't even scared about that big one we did earlier that scared the shit out of me. I held onto her hand and we was now half way to the top when it's stops for about five minutes.

I looked back at, Charlotte and she still looks absolutely terrified. I held onto her hand, making her look at me.

"Don't worry, you're with me, everything is going to be fine" she nodded her head, not being to speak from the anxiety. I held onto her hand even tighter.

We got to the top of the wheel then stopped, making the cart rock. We did this in the most perfect timing because the sun is setting and we're looking right at it, in front of us.

"Look at how beautiful it is" I said making her smile. "It truly is" she looked at me and we made eye contact, not even realizing it, we both started leaning in.

Our lips touched each other's, I tilted my head to the side and so did, Charlotte as we both deepened the kiss. It almost turned into a make out session but we both know that we can't do that here.

Every time that we kiss, it takes me back to when we first attached one another's lips together, her lips still taste the same plus they are as soft as they were and I absolutely love it.

We pulled apart. "Even though we always kiss, this was the best part".