7.

Anna's POV:
Charlotte, stripped out of her clothes and laid on the bed, I then took mine off and got on top of her, straddling her lap as I looked deeply into her eyes that is filled with lust.

"Fuck me, daddy" she demanded then put her hand into my boxers rubbing my dick so I got even more harder. "Mommy's so desperate to feel my dick inside of her wet pussy again" she nodded her head fast then kissed me.

I took my boxers off then asked for her consent to take her underwear off. "Do what you want with me, daddy".

I started kissing her neck then sucking on it, leaving dark purple hickeys all over her skin.

I then looked at her again, deeply staring into her beautiful eyes as I pushed my member inside of her center that was dripping wet from how turned on she was.

Charlotte, was moaning from the movements that I was doing as I thrusted. Her head hit the pillow with her eyes rolling to the back of her head.

"Fuck, daddy" she moaned out with her mouth wide open as well as her eyes now. "Mommy, like it when, daddy pleases her the right way" she nodded her head, not being able to reply.

"Use your words, beautiful" she smiled and looked down at me. "Mommy, likes feeling, daddy's big dick inside of her" I put my fingers through her hair then put some behind her ear.

"Good girl" she threw her head back, hitting the pillow again as her eyes went to the back of her head with her mouth wide open, moaning loudly.

"I'm close" she moaned out, struggling to speak. "Same" The room was filled with the both of us moaning and skin hitting onto each other.

Within a few seconds, Charlotte released as I felt her cum dripping down my dick, I then came inside of her making her moan to the feeling.

"Holy fucking shit, you're so good" she said making me laugh. We was still getting our breathing back to normal. "Thank you" she giggled then I pulled out as I got soft.

I laid down beside her then, Charlotte cuddled up to me. I put my hand onto her breast, rubbing circles around her nipple.

"You're turning on again" I looked at her as she slightly sat up, staring into my eyes. "Round two?" I eagerly asked, she shook her head.

"I'm getting tired" Charlotte, leaned in and kissed me, it lasted a while, almost turning into a make out session. I detached my lips from hers. "Let's get to sleep then".

She cuddled back into me, making herself be tighter in my side as I had my arm's around her waist.

"Goodnight, Anna" I kissed her forehead. "Goodnight, Charlotte" we both closed our eyes and feel sleep at the same time.

———

Charlotte's POV:
It's the next morning and, holy fucking shit, my legs are absolutely fucked. I tried standing up a few minutes ago then ended up falling back onto the bed.

Anna, is currently massaging them so I can finally walk. I'm surprised that this is happening because, last night my legs weren't shaking too much after her fucking me too good.

"How do they feel?" Anna asked as she stopped rubbing my legs. "I don't know.." I stood up and I was able to walk. ".. Better" she giggled then smiled at me.

"Good because I wanna take you out again today" I got back onto the bed. "Where are you taking me?" she ran her fingers through my hair, looking into my eyes as she then put some behind my ear. "It's a surprise".

———

Anna's POV:
Earlier when, Charlotte was taking a shower, I texted, Katie. We've been in contact the whole time that I've been here and she knows about, Charlotte and I.

I told, Katie to go to, Santa Monica Pier and set a place up near the end where there are some benches. She agreed with it so I've just had a text saying that it's all ready for us plus she sent a photo of what she did.

I'm really excited to see, Charlotte's reaction to this surprise.

"Ready to go?" I asked Charlotte as she came into my room after getting ready to leave. "Yes" I got up off of my bed and grabbed ahold of her hand.

We went downstairs then to my car after locking the front door. I helped her in like I always do then got into the drivers side.

Throughout the drive, I had my hand, Charlotte's thigh like she did to me last night, just not going as far as what she did because she can't horny right now.

After about twenty minutes, we finally arrived to, Santa Monic Pier. I parked the car in a space then got out and helped, Charlotte to get out as she held onto my hand.

I locked the car. "Let's go" I held onto her hand a bit more tighter then started running down the pier until we got to the spot.

"Oh my god, Anna" she said excitedly after seeing what, Katie did for us. "I know, it's amazing, isn't it" she nodded her head then pecked my lips as she stood on the tips of her toes.

"How did you do this?" she looks so happy right now. i'm glad that i'm the reason for her happiness. "When you was in the shower, I texted my friend, Katie and got her to do this for us" she had tears in her eyes.

"It's beautiful" she kissed me again and I held onto her cheeks. "Not as beautiful as you" I heard someone walk nearby us making me took to the side and smile, seeing Katie there.

"What are you still doing here?" Katie, came closer to us. "I wanted to see my best friend again. I've missed you" she said hugging me. "I've missed you too" she pulled away from the hug.

"Charlotte, this is, Katie who set this up" I introduced them. "Ohh, so this is THE, Charlotte that I've heard so much about" Charlotte's cheeks turned red after hearing that I've been talking about her.

"Yes, I guess I am" Charlotte said, looking at me with a smile as her red face started to fade away. "I'm gonna go and leave you both to this. I'll see you both soon" Katie, hugged us both then leaved.

Charlotte and I sat down on the bench that had fairy lights wrapped around it and a picnic box in the middle. I put the box down as I put my arm around her shoulder.

The sun started setting, which was absolutely perfect because now we're sitting here, talking and making each other laugh.

We ate some of the food that, Katie gave us then carried on with what we was doing until it got dark and, Charlotte started getting cold.

We went back to my car and leaved, once we got back home, I texted, Katie that we appreciated what she did for us and that I've got the fairy lights and the picnic box so that no one steals it.

I know that, Katie wouldn't want to go out at this time of day as it's almost 10pm. today couldn't have gone any better than what it did.