12.

Anna's POV:
I woke up with, Charlotte still in my arms in the same position that we was in when we fell asleep. She looks so peaceful while she's asleep, she's so cute.

I wanted to get out of bed but I also didn't want to wake her up, so I picked my phone up off of the beside cabinet and went through my socials, checking what everyone is up to, today.

After about an hour, Charlotte woke up. "Good morning, Anna" she said resting up and looking into my eyes with a smile on her beautiful face. I leaned in and pecked her lips, after pulling apart, I returned the smile.

"Good morning, beautiful" Charlotte, rested her head onto my shoulder. She covered her face with her hands as she started to blush. "Stop, you're gonna make me horny" I chucked at what she said.

I went to her ear and whispered, seductively. "You always make me horny" Charlotte, smirked at me. "So.. do.. you" she kissed my lips, nose and cheek, in between her words.

"I know what I want for breakfast" Charlotte, smirked at what I said as she understood what I was meaning. "Oh yeah, and what might that be?" she said as if she didn't know while she ran her fingers through my hair, deeply staring into my eyes.

"You" I straddled her waist and kissed her neck, leaving more hickeys. After that, I took her t-shirt off leaving her in her bra... but I soon took that off.

"So.. beautiful" I said kissing each one of her breasts. "Oh yeah, then fuck me, daddy" I kissed her lips then went down her body until I got to her underwear. I unzipped her jeans and pulled them down, throwing them onto the floor.

After I was done with that, I looked up to, Charlotte as I held onto her underwear. "Just fuck me, daddy" she begged. I took off the said clothing and threw them with her jeans.

I slid my member inside of her center and started thrusting, feeling pleasure start to take over my body. From the way that, Charlotte is looking plus sounding, she's feeling it too.

"Fuck, daddy" Charlotte, moaned out as she rolled her eyes back and her spine arched up. "Do you like what I'm doing, princess?" she nodded her head, aggressively.

I went faster with my speed feeling my climax start to reach itself high. "I'm close" Charlotte, moaned out. "Me too" I threw my head back and I heard her do the same thing.

As I was about to release, Charlotte's bedroom door opened. I quickly pulled out, laid next to her and covered our bodies.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" Charlotte said, seeing that it was her mom who opened the door. "Your dad was, um, fired from his job" Sarah said, speeches to what she had just witnessed.

"Hey, Miss Campbell" she weakly smiled at me. "Hey, Anna. Can we all talk downstairs in five minutes?" I nodded my head. "Sure, we'll be down in a second.

Sarah, stood at the door, not leaving, just staring at each one of us. "Um, could we maybe get dressed?" she snapped out of her thoughts and nodded her head then walking out of, Charlotte's room, closing the door behind her.

"Shit" I whispered, looking at, Charlotte. She pecked my lips then started to get up. "Don't worry" I shook my head in disbelief. "How the fuck am I supposed to not be feeling worried when your mother has just caught us?".

Charlotte, shrugged her shoulders. "Just get dressed and see what happens, I'm sure that what ever she says, won't be bad" I got up and started putting my clothes on.

I kissed her passionately on the lips. "You know, you're the reason I stay sane" Charlotte, shook her head. "I didn't know that.." she was chuckling as she was saying those words while putting on her jeans.

".. But you're the reason that I stay sane as well" I smiled then pecked her lips. "Shall we?" Charlotte, nodded her head. "Yes".

———

"Anna, what's your intentions with my daughter?" Sarah asked as we was all sat around the table in the kitchen. I'm not gonna lie, but I'm feeling really fucking nervous right now.

I held onto, Charlotte's thigh as she is sitting next to me, I looked over to her and smiled then put my attention back onto, Sarah.

"I want to be able to protect through anything, I want to make her happy all the time, especially when she's sad and I want to show her what true love is..." I took a deep breath, trying to calm down.

".. Ma'am, I'm sorry that this was the way that you found out, we was going to tell you when you came back but that didn't quite go as planned" Charlotte, nodded her head at the last thing I said, agreeing with me.

"When did this start?" Charlotte's dad, Mike asked. I was think back to when we first hooked up, trying to remember what day it was and how long after they leaved.

"About five days after you all leaved" Sarah, nodded her head. "Okay, ladies, I'm going think about this and we'll talk tomorrow morning after breakfast" she said, I took a deep breath and so did, Charlotte as I held onto her hand.

"Shall I make us all dinner and then we can go to bed?" Mike, nodded his head. "Yes please, Anna, that would be fabulous" I smiled then stood up, I leaned down and kissed, Charlotte's cheek.

"What would you like?" she smiled at me, looking into my eyes. "What ever you get me" Charlotte, whispered into my ear. I stood straight back up again. "Okay, beautiful".

———

"What do you think they'd say?" Charlotte asked, with her head rested up as she was looking at me while we was cuddling in my bed, watching a movie together. "I don't know but let's just hope that it's good..".

I ran my fingers through her hair, putting some behind her ear. ".. Don't worry about it, they seemed respectful to what has happened, I'm sure that everything will be fine" she smiled and took a deep breath.

Charlotte rested her head on my shoulder again. "Okay" I moved a bit to get myself comfortable. "Let's get to sleep and then we'll find out in the morning".

I saw her start to close her eyes. "Good night, Anna". "Good night, beautiful". After that, I felt, mine and Charlotte's body start to relax as sleep took over.