19.

Anna's POV:
"Yesterday you promised me to take care of my dick" I said, reminding, Charlotte of what she said because I'm feeling in the mood. She chucked and looked at me deeply in the eyes as we was sitting on the couch.

"Hmm, I don't remember saying that" she said as if she didn't know what I was talking about. I placed my hand onto her thigh and moved it up slightly while gently squeezing.

"After I fell onto the log accident" I pretended to try and jog her memory but I already know what she's doing. Charlotte, chuckled and nodded her head. "I really said that" I nodded my head.

"Yes and now I'm even more in the mood" Charlotte, sat up and scooted her arse to the edge of the couch. "Then you're going to get it" I smirked and stood up, holding onto her hand.

I took, Charlotte to the bedroom and started undressing but she stopped me. "Just a blowjob, I'm feeling too tired to do anything else" I nodded my head, letting her do her own thing.

Charlotte, moved my hands away from my jeans and unzipped them, then pulled them down as she stared at my dick making it go hard. "I'm not even touching you and you're getting erect" I nodded my head.

"The staring made me nervous" Charlotte, stood back up and put her hands onto my waist. "Does, mommy make you nervous?" she asked very seductively. I nodded my head aggressively.

"Good" after that, Charlotte got back down onto her knees and pulled my boxers down, revealing my hard member as she immediately wrapped her hand around the shaft while she started to rub my area, causing me to close my eyes.

Charlotte, stood back up and kissed my neck as she sucked on the crook, leaving hickeys. I let out a moan as she carried on rubbing on my dick. "Do you like the way, mommy is making you feel?" I aggressively nodded my head.

"Use your words, daddy" I opened my eyes and looked at, Charlotte who was staring at me with lust. "Yes" I said as I let out a heavy breath, while my head tilted backwards.

Charlotte, carried on rubbing my dick and I started feeling my orgasm reach it's high. I let out a loud moan. "Are you close?" she asked as she looked up at me. I nodded my head. "Yeah" I could barely even get out.

After that, Charlotte removed her hand and went onto her knees, attaching her mouth to my dick. I placed my hand onto the top of her head then pushed her more into me as I felt my climax get even more closer.

Within seconds, I came in, Charlotte's mouth. She let me calm down from my high then detached her mouth, wiping her lips in a seductive way then stood back up again. I put my hands onto her waist. "You're so beautiful".

Charlotte, nodded her head. "I know" I smiled, seeing her feeling confident in herself. "Good because I want you to know your worth" I pecked her lips.

"I love you" she said as we stared into each other's eyes with admiration. "I love you even more" I kissed her before she could disagree with me. "Okay, you win" I tickled her stomach, making her laugh loudly.

I stopped and held onto her hands while, Charlotte was calming down from how much she laughed. "I'm taking out again today" she smiled. "Are you?" I nodded my head. "Yeah, so wear something appropriate for the weather, it doesn't have to be preppy" I slapped her ass then walked away.

"Okay" she said turning around and following me. I went into the bathroom and turned the shower on. "Wanna join me?" Charlotte, bit her lip and nodded her head, knowing exactly what will happen while being in there. "I can't say no, can I?".

———

We arrived at a golf course in a buggy, we're not going go play it, we're gonna take some hot photos for instagram then maybe go swimming and I've got something planned for the both of us later on.