6.

Anna's POV:
Even though, Charlotte didn't want me to buy her anything yesterday, I knew that I wanted to make her happy, which she was because when she tried on her clothing, she had a huge smile on her face all the way through.

That's the main thing that I want to do for her, is to make her smile, feel cared about, loved, comforted when she's upset and even when she's not. I couldn't want anything other than that.

It's currently the sixth of December and I've decided on taking, Charlotte to a restaurant for dinner before there's the whole Christmas rush when everyone is out so the road is very busy.

"Charlotte, come here" she came walking out of the bathroom drying her hair off as she just took a shower. As her hair was wet, she looked so fucking hot. this girl just never stops being so god damn perfect.

"Yes" she said with a smile as her head was tilted to the side. I motioned my index finger telling her to come over to me. Charlotte, walked over to me then I grabbed ahold of the neck part on the t-shirt she was wearing and placed my lips onto hers.

"You're insanely attractive" I whispered when we detached our lips after a passionate kiss. "And you're insanely hot".

———

Charlotte and I are getting ready to go to the restaurant. I've already booked the table for us and I haven't told her where we're going because I'm keeping it a surprise, for now.

"What do you think? should I wear the Red or the black one?" Charlotte asked as she came out of her closet holding up two different styled dresses. I was sat on her bed with my hands holding my body up.

I never thought I'd see her wear a dress but I'm really excited about this. "Hmm, the red one" I said, sounding like as if I was debating on which one for her.

"Okay" she went back into her closet then came out after a few minutes. I swear, my jaw just went to the fucking floor. "Holy fucking shit, you're breathtaking" Charlotte, looked down to the ground as her cheeks went bright red.

"Thanks" I stood up and went over to her, holding my hand out, which she held onto. I took, Charlotte to my bedroom so I could start getting ready now.

I went into my closet and got out a black suit, I think it would look good up against her red dress as it's a wine color.

I put the suit on and tied my tie up that had small roses on. After I was done, I walked out of closet, seeing Charlotte sitting on the edge of my bed.

"Fuck me, daddy" I laughed and shook my head as I looked at the ground while going to her. I held my hand out for, Charlotte to hold. "May I?" she smiled and took my hand. "You may"

———

We arrived at the restaurant and got to our reserved seats. "What shall we order?" I asked looked up from the menu as my eyes met, Charlotte's. "I'm getting whatever you're getting" well that doesn't help.

"Okay.." I looked through it some more. ".. Shall we get spaghetti?" she nodded her head agreeing with me. I'm want to do the, lady and the tramp scene with her.

Not so long later, a waitress came over to us. "What can I get you two ladies?" the woman asked, getting her pen and pad out of her pocket. "Could we get spaghetti bolognese, please?" I said putting the menu down onto the table.

"Of course, any drinks?" I looked at, Charlotte then back to the woman. "Just a bottle of water, please" the waitress nodded her head as she wrote everything down.

"Anything for dessert?" I sat there thinking for a a few seconds because I didn't look at that part. "Umm, do you do Sundaes?" she nodded her head. "Yes, we do, strawberry, chocolate and caramel Sundaes".

"Okay, could we get the strawberry Sundae, please?" the woman wrote that down. "Okay, is there anything else?" I shook my head. "No thank you, that's everything" the woman smiled at us then walked away.

———

After waiting for a good twenty minutes, the same waitress came out of the kitchen with our food. Where we are sitting, we're able to see when people was getting out of there, that's how I knew.

"Here you go, ladies" the woman said with a smile on her face as she placed each plate in front of us, starting with, Charlotte's. "Thank you" we both said in unison making us look at each other and giggle.

"If there's anything, don't be afraid to let one of us know. Hope you both enjoy" Charlotte nodded her head to what the waitress said. "Thank you, we will".

Then it was just the both of us, alone at the table again, this is the best time because it's just, Charlotte and I interacting with one another and having the most random conversations.

We was almost done eating after a while, I put a bit of spaghetti in my mouth and made her lean forwards over the table. I put the other end of the spaghetti in her mouth and we both started sucking on it.

Our mouths was getting in a mess but we was almost close to each other lips. Within seconds, I felt, Charlotte's soft lips on mine, she seemed shocked to begin with but then started kissing me, making us both smile.

We detached our lips after a few seconds. "You're so cute" she said with a huge smile on her face. "Not as cute as you are" I saw her face turn bright red.

We finished eating that then got our Sundaes served to us. I scooped some of the ice cream onto the spoon and put it into in front of, Charlotte's face, making her her moved back to fully see then she licked it off of the spoon in a very sexual way.

"Oi don't don't that know" she looked at me and smirked. "Why not?" I chucked and glanced at her lips then back to her eyes. "Because we're out in public.." I leaned over the table to get closer to her.

".. And I can't fuck you" I whispered making her smirk at me again. "Let's leave then. I wanna get fucked, daddy" she whispered the last part so no one could hear what she said and called me.

We finished eating our Sundaes, really quickly because all we wanted to do was go back home and, you know. I got the bill and payed for what we ordered, Charlotte insisted on splitting the bill but I wouldn't allow it.

"Let's go" I stood up and put my hand out for her to hold. "About time" she sarcastically said making me laugh.

Charlotte and I went went out to the parking lot and went to my car, I opened the door for her, helping her in. "Thank you, hot stuff" I giggled at what she called me then closed the door after she got in and started putting her seatbelt on.

I got into the drivers side and started driving. The road were very clear, meaning there wasn't many cars out, this was perfect because I was able to drive back home without idiots making it longer.

Charlotte, had her hand on my thigh, going further up my groin making my dick go hard from what she was doing.

"We're almost there" she looked at me and smirked. "I can't wait" I stopped the car as we got to a red light and placed my hand onto her, lifting it up then placing it onto my dick.

Charlotte, looked at me shocked to what I did but started palming my member. I kissed her cheek with a smile then started driving as the light changed back to green right afterwards.

We finally arrived home. I locked the car after we both got out then went inside of her house, locking the door afterwards so the guards wouldn't be able to come in.

I held her hand and dragged her upstairs to my room, now locking that door for more safety. "Fuck me so good that I won't be able to walk tomorrow.." she got to my ear and seductively said. ".. Daddy".

A/N: didnt re-read.
sorry this one took a while to finish. im hoping that i will be able to update twice today (its 1am) to get it up to chapter 8.