chapter 21 - angel

Elliot arrived back to the precinct ,he didn't talk to anyone just walked right through and in to the cribs were he lied down on one of the bed's looking up on the selling his tears were rolling down his cheeks ....... he couldn't accept that Olivia was gone it felt so unreal.... he rolled over to the side .....

A few minutes later Elliot heard a familiar voice "Elliot ..." he turned around to the other side and couldn't believe who he saw was standing there "Olivia ? You are alive " he sits up on the bed " I new it wasn't ..." she cut him off " no Elliot .. im not alive im an angel... your angel " " what ? No ..."" i know its hard right now but you'll be fine El , I'll be watching over you .." tears were rolling down her cheeks " who did this to you ? Why didn't you call ? he asked " please El don't do anything stupid just let it go .. " she said with her soft voice "let it go ? Liv you know me im not gonna stop until I find out who hurt you , who took you away from me .. " he said getting up and started walking towards her " El stop .. " she said and he stop walking " I have to go now " "no Liv don't ..." " I have to but even if you can't see me im always with you in here .." she pointed at her heart " i love you " " Liv !" Elliot yelled after her but she was already gone .......

Short I know but hope you liked it anyway ♥♥ like and comment !! :))))