chapter 12- talking to Kathy

Elliot and Olivia left the car and walked up to the front door. Elliot let go of her hand and knocked on the door. Kathy opened the door " baby, you home early to night , and you have Olivia with you , hi Liv " she said looking at Olivia. " hi Kathy" Olivia smiled.

they walked inside and El closed the door behind them , then they all walked into the leaving room.

" do you want something to drink?" Kathy asked looking at Liv " no im fine thank you " " Kathy ....we....we need to talk " Elliot said sitting down next to Liv on the couch " okej " Kathy said sitting down on the couch across from them. Elliot got up and sat down next to her and looked her in the eyes " there's no easy way to say this so im just gonna say it, i ...... there is someone else " he said looking at Liv who was giving him a light smile. then he looked back at Kathy " what ? are you saying that you are cheating on me ? ! who is she ?!" Kathy was angry, and upset at the same time " i..." Elliot was about say but Olivia stoped him " it's me , i... i mean we fell in love with each other " she said " how, when , why?" she said with tears in her eyes looking at Elliot. " Kathy, ... it's started with a stupid drunk night...im sorry but it's true i love her " he said. he didn't dare to look at her. he was looking at his knees and plying with his wedding ring before taking it off and placed it on the table. " i can't believe this El after everything we've been through, you are just gonna through that away for....... her ?" she said pointing with her head at Olivia. " Kathy it's not his fault " Olivia said softly " no it's yours "

" what ?" Kathy got up and walked over to Olivia " you were always jealous of me , you wanted him and you took him from me , that night you made him drunk so he would sleep with you " she yelled and slaped her across her face " Kathy what hell are you doing " Elliot said standing between her and Liv who was sitting down .

Olivia got up and took a few steps back from them holding her cheek with her one hand.

" that night wasn't just her fault it was mine too and i can't change what happened so you just have to exept this and sign the divorce papers " he said in a angry voice and placed the papers on the table. she calmed herself down " okej " " okej " he said after her " El could you bring me some water " Kathy asked " sure " he said and left the room.

Olivia was standing with her arms crossed and looking at Kathy who walked towards her. " why are you ruining this family? " she was pissed " im sorry Kathy i.. " was all she could say before she felt a pain in her stomach and she fell to the floor, she screamd in pain and she saw the blood the last thing the remeber before passing out was seeing Elliot coming back to the room screaming " nooooooooo! " he droped the glass to the floor and ran over to Olivia and kneeld infront of her . " what did you do !? call the ambulance !" he didn't take his eyes from Liv " i don't know i just ...." Kathy couldn't believe what she just did " call the ambulance now!!" he yelled again she did as she was told and ten minutes later they were there and took Olivia from Elliot's arm . he was all cover in her blood and had tears in his eyes . he looked at Kathy before walking toward the front door .

Kathy grabbed him by the arm making him stop and turn around he pushed her hand off him " im going with Liv " " El she'll be fine i just punshed her in the stomach " " she was pregnet ... sign the papers and bring them tomorrow to me " he said before walking out the house..................

so what do you guys think about this story so far ? hope you like it ! :)