chapter 15 - she is gone

Two weeks later...

It's been two weeks since the accident and Olivia could still not accept it , she is still home and depressed. Elliot tried everything to make her smile again he even told her that they will try for another baby but she couldn't stop blaming herself for what happened. " maybe if I had protect the baby it would still be here" she tells him " stop blaming yourself baby " he tells her but she does it anyway.

Elliot is working and Olivia is home ( she has been living with him for the past 2 weeks) she was laying on the couch and thinking, thinking about her and Elliot when suddenly hearing a knock on the door, she turned her head to the door, she was confused .

Olivia opened the door it was Kathy she was about to shut the door in her face but Kathy stoped her by puting her hand on the door " Liv , i know you hate me but please hear me out " Olivia was tearing up " you killed my baby just leave me alone " " I will just hear me out first" Olivia didn't say anything just stared at her. " im sorry for what I did , i know that you have no one, no family, but that doesn't give you the right to take what's mine, Elliot doesn't need you he have a family you think that you mean something to him ? Ha you mean nothing to him ! Just face it you are nobody if you were dead nobody would miss you or notice that you were gone. You know I don't even understand why you mother kept you you are worthless " Olivia felt her tears running down her cheeks" stay away from Elliot " was the last thing she said before turning around and leaving.

Olivia had different thoughts spinning around in her head. she walked from room to room she was so confused and so tired of all this drama.

at the same time in the precinct Elliot was interrogating a suspect with Fin. He couldn't really focus, he had bad feelings his mind was on Olivia , he miss her at work he wish that she could be her old self again and put what happened behind her.

Cragen pulled him out of the iterrogation room " are you okej ?" he asked " yeah im just worried about Liv " " i can see that ,why don't you go and check on her ,be with her and don't worry about the case Munch and Fin will finished it " " thank you cap"

Elliot put the key in the locker and opened the door. " Liv!" he called out as he walked inside and closed the door behind him but there was no answer " baby !" he tried again but nothing he started searching every room "Liv!" the more he searched the faster started his heart pounding she was no were to be found " Olivia!" he called out again and again....... she is gone .................................

omg ! where is Olivia ??! what's gonna happen now !! comment what you think please :)))) oh and like it thanks :)))