chapter 13 - hospital

Olivia was taken directly into the operating room and Elliot had to wait outside. he sat down in the waiting room with his head in his hands. a doctor comes out 45 minutes later , Elliot stood up quickly

" how is she ?" he asked with fear " she is gonna be just fine, we managed to stop the bleeding"

" and the baby?" " I'm very sorry, but unfortunately we couldn't save the baby" a tear rolled down Elliots face" can i see her ?" the doctor nodded " sure , she is in room 467 " he walked past him.

Elliot watched her lying there through the window before walking in , she was asleep. so he quietly sat down on the chair next to her and took her hand in his.

Olivia opened her eyes turend her head and seeing Elliot staring at her with tears. " hi " he managed to say but she didn't respond , she placed her other hand on her stomach feeling that the bump was gone her eyes starts fill with tears. " no " she said under her breath " im sorry " Elliot whisperd.

a doctor comes in " i see that you are awake how are we feeling ?" he asked ,she leaned her head back on the pillow and couldn't stop crying . Elliot saw that she didn't wanna talk so he did it for her " she fine, when can i take her home?" " as far as i can see everything looks fine in her files so if nothing changes we will release her tomorrow . "

Elliot lies down beside her on the bed and takes her into his arms, they stayed like that through the whole day and night. he kissed the top of her head " i love you " he whispered against her hair. she didn't respond just held on to him tighter.......

like it ? like and comment :)