chapter 18- bones

3 years later.....

Elliot and his partner Deni Beck ( yes she is back ) were called to a crime scene were bones were found. Warner was already there " what do we have?" Elliot asked " female probably in her late thirties early fourthies" " how old are the bones?" Deni asked " three years tops " " cause of death?" " she was tortured probably beaten to death but I'll know more after the otopsy" Elliot and Deni went over to talk to the people who found the body.

Back at the precinct they are trying to figure out who the victim is , Elliot is searching in the missing persons file and as he was searching a familiar name came up "Olivia Benson" he said out loud to himself. He remember when he put her name in there two years ago.. he miss her so much there isn't a day that goes by that he doesn't think about her, wondering were she is and why he haven't heard from her. " did you find anything ?" He heard someone asked, he looked up , it was Cragen " no nothing here" Elliot said " are you okej ?" " yeah , just thinking" " let me guess about Olivia " Elliot didn't answer just stared

" Elliot let her go, and focus on the case"

Elliot and Beck are talking to Warner " what news do you have for us and are they good or bad?" Elliot asked " I don't know depends how you wanne take it, do we know who she is ?" " no " " she was raped and like a said before someone bet the crape out of her. " " and that's what's killed her ?" " I thought so at first until I saw this ( she pointed at a mark on the neck ) she was strangled and see this hols ( she pointed every were on the bones) those are from a gun"

" she was shot" Elliot said " the person who did this didn't think strangle her was enough" " do you have something that can help us identify her?" " I do I found brown hair in her throat" " can be hers or the perps " " I'll do a dna test and if we are lucky the person is in the system" " let us know when you got something"

" sure "

The next day...

Warner was ni her examination room when she heard a peep " the results are back " she thought out loud to herself and walked over to her computer to see if she have a match and she does " what ?" she frozen when she saw the foto of the person that the dna matched to...

the bones that are lying on her table belongs to........... OLIVIA BENSON!.

Suprise suprise ! You didn't see this coming did you ? Like and comment for more :)))