chapter 5 - an unexpected pregnancy

it´s monday, Elliot and Olivia are working on a rape case. it´s been two weeks since that evening in the precinct and two months since the drunk night and their secret relationship started. Olivia couldn´t be more happier. they were on their way to  see Melinda cause she had something for them that they needed to see. suddenly Olivia felt something something strange in her stomach, she felt dizzy, she wasn´t feeling well, she walked quickly to the bathroom and threw up. she walked back out, Elliot was standing there, he looked worried " are you okej?" he asked " yes im fined , let´s go "  she answered him. and gave him a light smile. they started walking " are you sure?" " yeah "  

 Melinda were talking to them when Olivia felt  the urge to use the bathroom again " are you okej Liv ?" Merlina asked between her words. " yeah , i just need to use the bathroom" she said before runing out the room and found the closest one  and threw up AGAIN.  what the hell she though to herself. her eyes got bigger when she relazed what could be going on. im pregnent, no i can´t be , can i.  no  she said to herselfe. she walked out the bathroom and she saw Elliot and Melinda standing there. " guys im okej " " no you are sick. ,go home Liv" Elliot said " it could be the stomach flu, Elliot told me that you have been threwing up earlier today " Melinda said" " yes i have , you guys are right i don´t feel so well, i´ll be on my way home , see you guys later " Olivia said and left for the elevator. they just stared at her as she walked away.

Olivia needed to fined out if she was pregnent or not . but when she thinks about it she have been feeling strange this last few days and  her period is late but she didn´t threw up until today. in the elevator she texted Elliot come to me after work , need to talk, love you oxox. he texted back okej ,see you then, love you too xoxo.

on her way home she bought  three pregnancy tests, just to be sure. she took them as fast as she came home and they all showed positive.  

This came as a shock to her, so unexpected, she never thought this would happen to her, not now, because of her age and all. she was scared because of the risks that comes with women over 40 haveing babies but happy  because you know she is haveing it with Elliot  and she couldn´t wait to tell him when he comes over............