chapter 23 funeral part 2

"Idon't know were to start ....Olivia was my best friend and letting her go is the hardest thing i ever have to do..... she was like my second wife ( Elliot smiled a little when he said that ) god this is so hard im not ready to say goodbye to you Liv and it kills me that i  wasn't there to protect you , why didn't you call me ?dame you Liv ....(he cried and took a deep breath, looked up and couldn't believe who he saw by the doors ...Olivia she looked at him nodded and gave him a smile ) how am i gonna do this job without you ? ( he didn't took his eyes from her)  i remember the day we met like it was yesterday ...you become my partner in crimes and so much more .... I loved you .I haven't seen your faces in so long, but I still hear your laughter and see your smiles.You have no idea how much I miss you.Today is the day you will be laid to rest, But you know what they say, God only takes the best.Words can't describe how much you are  missed here. If heaven wasn't so far away I would be up there in an instant. No matter what you will always be in our hearts. promise to look after us,And if you can, Save a spot up there for me. ( he looked down for a second when he looked up again Olivia was gone )  The thought of never seeing you again brings tears to my eyes,And even more so, Because all of this was such a surprise.Sometimes it's not meant for us to understand.We have to keep telling ourselves that we will meet again."  

please coment if you want more :D thanks <3