chapter 22 - funeral part 1

the next day

Elliot decided to give Olivia a funeral she deserves " i need to be strong for Liv" he told himself looking in the mirror fixes his suit but he couldn't stop himself from sharing a tear.

in the church

there wasn't many people in the church, the captain , Fin, Munch , Alex , Casie, Warner and Elliot were there. everyone had tears in their eyes when the priest were giving a speech, in the middle of the speech Elliot walks over to the coffin kneels in front of it , and put his hands on it and cries.... he broke ..

when the priest was done, he asked if there is someone who want to say a few words.

Captain was the first one up " Olivia Benson wasn't just a cop who worked for me... she was like a daughter to me , she was one of my best detectives.. this job was her life... we were her family...why you had to leave us now so soon, so suddenly i'll never understand....the precinct will never be the same without you, you brought the joy to the place .... you are missed by all of us and you always gonna be in our hearts .. forever .. rest in peace Liv.."

he stepped down and kneels next to Elliot putting one hand on his shoulder Elliot gets up it's his turn . he looked around and it made him cry to so few people in the church , he couldn't believe that his kids didn't come ....he looked at the beautiful picture of Olivia that was standing next to him on the coffin and took a deep breath......

so.. what do you guys think ? XD like and comment ! <3

part 2 coming soon <3