chapter 19 - it can't be her....

Melinda ran the dna over and over again " i must have done something wrong " she thought to herself, she didn't wanna believe that it was Olivia's. but no matter how many times she tested the dna the results came back the same Olivia Benson. she finally gave up, tears started to run down her face.

she entered the squad room and saw all of them looking at the big screen trying to figure out who the bones belong to. she didn't wanna tell them but she has no choice. " Melinda" Cragen noticed her " please tell us you have something " the others turned around as he said that and looked at her. Melinda stared at them but couldn speak. Elliot walked over to her and put one hand on her shoulder " are you ok?" he asked she couldn't hold back the tears any longer . she started to cry " what's wrong ?" she looked him in the eyes " the dna is back" she finally spoke " but there is more isn't there?" she took a deep breath and nodded . " what the hell is going on " Fin said walking over to them. Melinda handed over the file to Elliot " the bones belongs to " she couldn't even say it " to who Melinda?" Elliot asked. " .... Olivia " she said through her tears " Olivia who? do you have a last na" before he could finished the sentence he saw the full name in the papers , he opened his mouth but didn't say anything his eyes filled with tears and he took a deep breath "no... it can't be her, it's not her " he said through his tears " you must have done something wrong, test the dna again , it must be a mistake " " I have i didn't wanna believe it either but its her.....im sorry"

Fin took the file from Elliot and look inside " Olivia Benson?" he breath out looking Melinda " are you sure it's her ?" "Yes" " Captain you gotta see this " he said looking at him " what is it?" Cragen asked while walking over to them and taking the file in his hands "no " he felt hot tears running down his cheeks " Elliot.." he began softly " it's not her ! Olivia is not dead! She wouldn't do this to me , She wouldn't leave me ! Olivia is alive! " Elliot says before storming out the precinct........

Elliot didn't wanna believe that the bones that they found belonged to his best friend, to the woman he loved more then life , to he woman he worked with for so long, to the woman who knew him better than anyone else, to the woman he would die for. To The woman he couldn't live without......

What is Elliot gonna do ? Kill himself? Please like and comment :) :)