chapter 1 - the night that changed our friendship forever

it's Friday night, Elliot, Olivia, Fin and Munch just finished the case they were working on and decided to go out for drinks. They went to the bar,that was a few blocks away from the precinct. " what do you want to drink Liv, im paying " Elliot told her " are you paying for all of us?" Munch asked " very funny Munch" Elliot said and looked back at Olivia. " if you are paying hmm then i guess I'll have a Sapphire Martini" she said  smiling." nice choice Liv " Fin said. It was a very expensive drink but Elliot didn´t say anything he bought it for her anyway. when everyone had ordered they went and sat down around a table. Efter the first round of drinks the bought 3-4 more each, and of course Elliot paid for Olivia but she ordered less expensive drinks those times.  they had a wonderful evening.It´s been a while since they went out so they are enjoying every moment of the night, talking, laughing and drinking. 

 the evening came to an end and it was time to leave the bar and go home. they were all drunk and standing outside the bar. " so this was a fun night " Fin said " yeah we should do this more often" Munch said. " i don´t know about you guys but im going home" Olivia said " im walking you home " Elliot told her " okay, bye Fin, bye Munch " she said and waved  then she started walking away. "  we´ll see you guys tomorrow" Elliot said, his speech was slurred. " godnight " Fin and Munch said and walked away. Elliot catched up with Liv and walked beside her. 

Twenty minutes later...

Olivia and Elliot was outside her apartment" Thanks for following me home " she said to him,  leaning against the door. " no problem Liv i just wanted you to get home certainly...  good night Liv".  he said he was so drunk his was about to tourn around and walk away, when she grabbed his arm making him look at her " do you maybe wanna come in El?" she asked. " i don´t know ......" " come on just for a little while" " okey " he smiled she opened the door walked in and Elliot followed her. he placed himself  on the couch. " do want something to drink ?" Olivia asked him " are you kidding, we just came from a bar. " he said " hah right" she said and sat down next to him. " can i use your bathroom?" he asked " sure " she said, he smiled, got up and moved his way to the bathroom. When he walked back Liv was checking him out. He sat dwon back next to her. " what?" he asked without taking his eyes from hers. she placed her and on his arm and started touching it " how drunk are you ?" she asked him. without answering her he kissed her. Olivia grabs the bottom of her shirt andd pulls it over her head, her breast are embraced in a black lacy bra,he starts kissing her lightly by the ear and then down the neck towards her breast. Olivia unbuttons his shirt and pulls it off of him. she spreads her hands on his muscle chest then she grabbed his hand and leaning him to her bedroom. she lays her back against the wall and smiled at him. he walked towards her and pulls her in hard towards him. she could feel the hardness in his manhood. he places his lips on hers and pushes his tongue through her lips to meet hers, their lips danced.at the sametime he takes his hand around her back and undo her bra. he slides the straps off and it falls down to the floor. he takes his hands and cups her breast. she moans in his mouth. she peals herself from the wall and walks backwards towards the bed. without breaking apart they lay down on the bed, Elliot was on top. he places kisses all the way down until he reaches her right breast. he sucks her breast into his mouth and licks her nipple with his tongue. she arches her back towards him and lets out a deep moan. she throws her fingers into his hair and pulls his head more into her. she was drunk but not so drunk that she didn´t know what they are doing and she tought it was the same for him. she tought that the drinks just gave them courage to show each other how they feel about each other. " oh god" she whispered between the moans. then she puts her hands on the waist band of his boxers and takes them off. she felt his dick against  her bare body. he takes one hand down between them so that he can guide his manhood into her. he slowly pushes himself all the way in. Olivia takes in a deep breath.he started slowly  pumping inside of her, she followed right along with him. if felt so good and they fit so perfectly. " mmm yeah......oh god" she moan and they started breathing harder. he kissed her lips softly. he started thrusting into her harder.he took his left hand down between them and stroked her clit." come for me " he whispered against her body. she reaches her climax and releases herself into him and he releases into her.

he lied on top of her until they both calmed down. once Elliot regained his strength he pulled out of her. and placed himself next to her  she raised her lips towards his and kisses him, he kissed back and put one arm around her , she placed her head on his chest and before they knew it they fell a sleep. 

after this night things will never be the same for them 

hope you yus liked it :) please comment if you want more XD