chapter 14 - I want to apologize

Olivia was released from the hospital the nex day. Elliot took her to his place, she didn's speak the whole ride.

" Liv baby it's gonna be okej " he says to her while pulling her into his arms. she cries against his chest.he kisses the top of her head and even he shared a tear.

Elliot is a man that isn't afrad to cry. ( which i think is so manly)

Olivia was home while Elliot worked, she didn't wanna see anyone right now, she didn't want their consolation. she don't wanna work she don't wanna do anything.just be with herself. Elliot would call and check on her so she won't do anything stupid. Olivia couldn't really accept that she lost the baby.

at the precinct....

Elliot was talking to Fin when he sees Kathy walking in with papers in her hand. she sees him too and walks over " here i sighned them just like you wanted " she handed them to him " thank you"

" how is she, is the baby okej ?" she asked " no.. we lost it " " im so sorry El ,where is she i want to apologize to her " " she is not here ,she is home she can't work she is to depressed and can't accept what happened. she will never forgive you neither will i " " i feel really bad about what happened " " yeah right have a nice day goodbye " he walked away.........

i know it's short but i hope you guys liked it :) i need som ides of what's gonna happen next please comment if you have some !! thanks :))))