chapter 6 - telling Elliot

Elliot came to Olivia around  23.00 pm, they were sitting on the couch and making out. She unbuttoned his shirt, took it off and threw it on the floor. then she placed her one hand on his face and smiled between the kisses. " i need to tell you something " she said and stoped kissing him and just looked at him in the eyes. " i don´t have the stomach flu" " that´s great , now i don´t have to worry about getting sick" he said and continued kissing her on the lips,  she stoped him . " but there is something elese, there is a reason why i have been feeling sick and threwing up"

" Liv, can´t this wait " he started kissing her  neck. " no it can´t  " she smiled , " oki,am listening"  he didn´t stop kissing her and she didn´t stop him this time she just said " im pregnent" he stoped kissing her and looked into her eyes.

" what?"  "Elliot we are gonna have a baby" Olivia told him with a smile , she was so happy, she could´t deny it. "what? "he said again ,this can´t be happening, he thought to himself. he didn´t look happy , he was nervous and furious." im so happy baby. and excited i can´t wait to see if it´s a boy or i girl, i can´t wait to have our baby here with us, aren´you happy?" she said and grabbed his hand but he quickly pulled it  away .he stood up, picked up his shirt from the floor and puted it on him, Olivia stood in front of him " why don´t you look happy?" she asked " because im not .look, there is nothing between us , that night was a mistake, everything that happened between us was a mistake and so is this baby . i should never had let this happen you can´t keep it." he said at  the sametime as he was buttoning  his shirt  she couldn´t believe what he just said" i can and i will ! this is my baby too .....how could you sleep with me and now telling me it meant nothing, how can stand here and tell me that everything we did and everything we shared meant nothing, what about everythime you said you loved me? everything was a lie.... im not a toy El i have feelings, you made me fall in love with you, you made me believe we had something real going on...... i love you "she said with tears in her eyes " what did you expect... that i would leave my wife for you. Liv im sorry i can´t ... and i do love you but i love my wife more and you are my partner and nothing more i don´t wanna talk about that night or us ever again. just forget about everything if you wanna keep this baby fine but im not gonna be involved" " i though i knew you, i trusted you " she breathed out. was the last thing he heard before steping out of her apartment and closed the door behind him. he was gone she was left alone in the middle of her apartment crying.............. 

hi guys so tell me what you think :)