chapter 2 - the next day

Olivia woke up in her bed alone, she looked around the room and noticed that Elliots clothes were gone and so was he. she got up and got dressed, then she reached for her phone and called him. he picked up "hello" "El it's Liv where are you?" "im home listen I'll met you at the precinct okej?" " okej " then he hung up. 

at the precinct,..

Olivia was sitting behind her desk, Elliot wasn't there yet. all she could think about was the  hot night with her hot partner and best friend. she couldn't stop smiling.  " are you okej " Fin asked her watching her from his desk. "yeah, im just fine " she said still smiling. 

15 minutes  later...

Elliot walks in and Olivia was staring at him and she knew what she felt for him was love cause her heart started pounding faster the moment he walked in. 'hi El " she said happily, he sits down behind his desk and looks up at her "hi" he says and smiled but looked down rapidly and his smile quickly disappeared, Olivia saw that and  thought it was weird but didn´t act on it. 

during the day she tried to talk to him, she wanted to to remove the silence that were between them. cause they didn´t talk much. she got the feeling that he was  avoiding her. 

they were sitting in their squad car waiting for some action. she turned her head and  looked at him, she didn´t want what happened last night to come between them and their friendship, but she hopes that they are more then friend and partners now. " El... why are you avoiding me?" she asked  not taking her eyes from him. he didn´t look at her he just looked through the window in front of him. "..... because i can´t love you" 

hi guys! i know it´s short but i will write longer :)  i need some ideas for the next chapter so please comment thanks:)