Disclaimer & Note

Hello! Welcome to all of you beautiful people. I'm beyond thrilled and excited to introduce Sinful Addiction.

First, this is a dark romance book.
A warning: The male character is an asshole.
He will make some choices you will not like. He will say things that may disgust you and make you question your sanity. He will make choices you may not agree with, and do things you dislike but... you'll probably love him.

This is also a slow-burn.

Also jus wanted to make this clear, in no way shape or form is this book normalizing the main relationship. This is purely fictional! Please do not mistake fiction for reality.

disclaimer

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the author.

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, locales, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

A NOTE FROM SIN.

My life is messy, filled with unorthodox situations, and fucked up. I won't lie about this; I'm not sick, I'm twisted. Sick makes it sound like there's a cure.

If you're easily offended by crude language and addiction that runs deep, you've taken a wrong fucking turn somewhere, darling. You won't understand me if you can't handle me. You couldn't possibly handle me and I'm not going to try and explain myself.

I'm not a fucking gentlemen. I'm a sinner. I'm unapologetic. I'm rough and dirty. I know what I want and how to get it. So I'm warning you now. Back away. I'll give you a head start. Because once you enter my life, I won't ever let you leave. But first, I'm going to make you scream.

You'll survive, don't worry.