XLV

RUSLAN VETROV

        She tasted like madness.

        She moaned hungrily, opening her lips to my tongue as I groaned in her mouth. My hands slid down and around the bare skin of her waist, pressing against her as I kissed her hard.

        I whispered into her mouth. "Spread your legs, and tell me about your day, koshechka."

        She raised a brow at my language, and I added a soft, "Please."

       Her legs spread wide over the kitchen counter, totally open and exposed for me. Her tongue ran across her red lips as she breathed in a way that had my cock rock hard in seconds.

"Slept well?" I asked, reaching for my belt, yanking my pants open and pushed them and my briefs down my muscled thighs. I pulled out my cock out with no preamble—which was hard enough to cut diamonds with.

        She responded in a slow nod with her eyes locked on my cock. I slid my hands up her ankles, and her calves, gripping her legs tight. I spread her creamy thighs wide open, growling in pure lust as her pink, glistening pussy opened for me. "Is that all mine?" I ask with a raised brow.

        A roll of her pretty green eyes. "Humble yourself."

        I landed a harsh slap on her ass for that snarky response.

        I wrapped my fist around my swollen cock, stroking myself slowly as I moved into the space spread wide open for me. My cock lurched in my hand, pre-cum beading at the top and running copiously down my shaft as I stroked it hilt to crown while the girl in front of me whimpered.

        "Did you eat?" I asked, reaching down with my other hand and stroked my fingertip over her clit, making her gasp. A thick, white bead of precum pooled at the tip of my crown and then dripped down her thighs. Fuck.

        When she didn't answer, I pinched her clit, stroking again and watching as more precum leaked from my swollen head and dribbled down my shaft and onto her soft skin.

        She let out a sweet moan crying out in pleasure as I lowered my cock. "No."

        "You need to eat, koshechka. No skipping meals." I groaned and cursed under my breath as I nudged the thick head across her clit. Sticky, creamy precum leaked from my cock, coating her slick, velvety lips and dripping down her inner thighs.

        The Italian girl cried out in pleasure, tossing her head back as her long black hair fanned around her wildly. She reached down, bringing it to where we met. Rubbing her clit in small little circles.

        My eyes turned vicious, and I smacked her hand away. "I fucking dare you." I snarled.

        "You're wasting my time." She muttered and shot me a dark glare. The way she was looking at me like I was the only one that ever existed in her world was exactly the reason I wanted to keep her.

        "Tell me what to fucking do again." My jaw tightened. "I'm going to fuck that snarky little attitude out of your body today." I growled, rubbing my fingers across her hard little clit, and then across my throbbing cock head.

        "Feel that koshechka? Feel how fucking hard I am for you?"

        "Yes." She let out a sweet moan, a hungry fierceness burning across her gorgeous face. She boldly slipped her hand around my cock and started to stroke me slowly. "Fuck me. Please." She whispered, her voice husky and deep with lust.