LI

RUSLAN VETROV

I decided the woman was much too dangerous to be allowed to walk outside of my protection. With those goddamn soft eyes, and dark hair, she was dangerous temptation to every man out there.

She would infect the world with that look in her eyes and if I wasn't careful, she would ruin me. Or maybe she already did.

        We fucked everywhere, slept together and I carried her everywhere. The bedroom. The bathroom. The kitchen. I didn't want to spend a minute apart from her. She loved me and I wanted her to love me forever. Whatever it took.

        We were on the bed, her naked breasts pressed against my skin as she laid on my chest. My erection was between her soft legs, practically riding me like a damn rodeo.

I groaned when she shifted her hips and my cock rubbed against her.

        "Koshechka." I murmured, my fingers on her waist tightened. "Fuck. You're going to be the death of me one day."

        Warmth rushed to her cheeks. I couldn't help but laugh at her reaction. "Keep looking at my cock like that and you'll see what happens."

        "Ruslan. I'm sore." She groaned but still pressed her core to my growing erection. I sat up and pulled her in for a kiss. She pressed her palm against my chest, slowly running it down my chest to my shoulder. "Will you tell me more about what your tattoos mean?"

        My breath snagged. "Today?"

        "No." She paused kissing me. Fire lit in those green eyes and her stiletto-shaped nails dug into my skin. She licked her lips, tentatively reached between our combined bodies, and ran her fingers over her my length. "Do you want to tell me today?"

        I let out a harsh breath as she slowly brushed the tip. "Don't try to seduce me." I gritted my teeth, quivering when she rubbed me. Running her fingertips up and down my cock.

"Elena." I groaned, throwing my head back to the headboard, my throat tightening when she moved her hand down, then up. This woman would one day kill me.

        My eyes bore into hers. "Here I thought you were sore."

        "I am." A seductive smile curled her red lips, and she suddenly moved her hand away from me. A toss of her hair over her shoulder. "Besides you just want me for my body and money."

       The corner of my lips tipped. "Yes, Elena. I just want you for your money."

        She collapsed on the bed beside me. Propping her head on her hand, she glanced at me with those green eyes. I reached over, skimming a thumb over her warm cheeks. She tilted her head and all of her silky hair slid across my hand.

        Dammit, she had gotten even gorgeous overnight.

        "Don't you have to leave?" She asked glancing over at the clock.

        It was slowly approaching nine in the morning, and I was usually gone by eight. At least on most days.

        "No. Not today." My grip on her face tightened. "I'm all yours until nighttime. I have to deal with a few matters in one of my Casino in the afternoon."

        "Okay."

        "Okay." I whispered leaning in to kiss the deep frown away on her forehead. "And I do want to talk about my tattoos, koshechka but never the bad ones. They're the ones I don't want to think about."