XXVIII

enjoy :)

ELENA CASSANO

        The devil laughed softly. Reaching out a hand, he gently traced over one of my eyelids with the pad of his thumb. "Take the heels off, koshechka."

        My heart jolted in surprise. I secretly loved it whenever he spoke Russian, and especially the slight cadence flowing through his speech, but this was new. It wasn't a one-letter word. "What does that mean?"

        "My bitch."

        I glared at him. "Fuck you."

        "I'll rather fuck you, Elena."

        "Too bad."

        His voice was a low growl. "Not this time."

        He caught my wrist and pulled my body against his. A rough palm skimmed over my nipple and then traveled lower to grab a fitful of my ass. Anger boiled in my blood from the inside, scorching my veins and burning through my flesh.

        "Bend over. Hands on the couch." He demanded in a commanding voice. My nipples hardened. Pulse throbbed at the desire beneath his voice. "Don't tell me no."

        There was something dark and malicious lingering in his icy eyes, and I couldn't even say no if I wanted to. Sin had been designed to fuck a woman right out of her mind.

        "Are you planning on fucking me or murdering me?" I muttered as I turned around to face the couch. Just as he had demanded, I bent down until I was on par with the couch, placing both of my hands on the armrest.

        He stood tall, effortlessly intimating. "Whatever makes you cum faster."

        "Spread your legs apart." Warmth flooded my stomach. He glanced over and caught my gaze. The corner of his lips tipped.

"Let me see how pretty you are, koshechka." He said as his finger traced the edge of the white cotton. He hooked a finger inside the band and then tugged it down a little and peeked inside.

        I shivered violently.

        "Jesus Christ." He said trailing a finger along my stomach. His fist clenched in my hair and tilted my head to the side.

"The things I want to do to you, Elena." Before I could respond, his palm slid between my wet thighs, and he cupped my clothed pussy. I was dripping wet—so wet that I knew I was making a mess of my panties.

        A deep grunt rumbled from his chest.

        Warmth rushed to my cheeks, and a red blush overtook my face. Ever so slightly, he rubbed me. "Oh my god." I whimpered.

        "I've barely touched you, and you're already calling me God." He chuckled roughly.

        "Look at that, hm." A low moan escaped my lips when his thumb slowly circled around my clit. Jesus. Willing my legs to remain strong, I gripped both sides of the armrest feeling numb yet a hotly intense trickle of warmth all over the place.

        "You're fucking wet, Elena. Dripping all over the couch like a woman who hasn't been touched by a man." He clicked his tongue. "Tell me, who else has gotten into this body of yours but me?"

        I shuddered at his possessive words. "Alberto." I joked, something I shouldn't have said and would later regret.

        "Nyet. Did you give you half of what I am going to give you? He left you a whimpering mess?" He bit out, the deep growl beneath his voice. I shook my head quickly. "Good. You ever watch a man cum before, Elena?"