CHAPTER 7

The amount of sex we had last night is not healthy. He was super worried to such an extent that we went to the doctor this morning just to check if the baby is fine. Well I was super relaxed and I laughed at him all the way because he was panicking so much.

“What if the baby got harmed by all the fucking from last night and this morning?” that’s the statement that made him panic. He rushed me so much that I didn’t even lotion my body. I just got dressed and we went to the doctor.

The doctor laughed at him. She checked the baby, the princess was just fine and she was taking a nap. She the told us that only rough intense sex can be harmful to the baby and then recommended the type of foods I should familiarize myself with. Getting back at the Spa, he was less anxious and we had a really fun day. From breakfast at the terrace, couple's spa, touring and all. I can safely say that this has been the best baecation I have ever been too. Which is why I am crying as we are checking Sunday morning. He keeps on laughing at me while the staff is busy saying we're cute.

“I promise you that we will come back here next month with the kids baby. Now please stop crying. You will have a headache and won't be able to attend your own party.” He say embracing me and kissing my forehead. I sigh and stop crying. He wipes my tears and we walk out of the resort. I look at it one more time as we drive away from it. “I love you.” He kisses the back of my hand. I smile and look ahead.

《《《》》》

Arriving in JHB, we first drive to Ndabe's house so that be can get his outfit for the party. He had already bought it before we left for Cape Town. Getting to his house, I don’t make the mistake of going inside because I know I am going to be delayed by either him or Ahlelelwe. And I also don’t wanna risk meeting his other kids in a rush. Londy has been texting me nonstop since I am not answering her calls. She is panicking. She is even a bit pissed that we didn’t come back last night as promised.

“But why can't I see her?” God, I thought I hid well from her and Ndabe wasn't supposed to tell her that I am here with him. She is walking side by side with her father. She is looking so cute in jeans, a t shirt written AHLE MPISI and white sneakers. I might as well climb off and greet her. “Mommy.” She exclaims as soon as I step out of the car. I have concluded that she is one loud kid.

“Hello beautiful princess. Have you been behaving?” she smiles and nods.

“Yes I have. Auntie even rewarded me with candy.” I wonder what aunt she is talking about.

“That's good.”

“So can I join you?” she gives me puppy eyes. I think she knows that these eyes can get her anything she wants. I look at Ndabe and he shrugs. I sigh.

“Well you can go and change the jeans and sneakers to a tutu skirt and sandals if you have one.” I am hoping we can sneak out while she is inside but she surprises me when she snatches the keys from Ndabe and run inside the house. I gasp and burst out laughing. This child is so clever. “What the fuck?” I exclaim looking at Ndabe and he just laughs. “she is sneaky like you.”

“Hhaybo love I am such an innocent man. I am even shy, unlike Ahle.” He places his outfit in the boot. “Please get in. Your princess will be very quick.” He opens the door for me and I slide back in. “That ass, I would like to tap it before we go to the party.” I laugh and shake my head. He opens the door for Ahle and she comes running wearing a purple tutu skirt, carrying a small bag and sandals on her hands.