It's Okay.

Mikeys POV

From the few fights I had seen I knew that once the two were off each other, they needed to be in different rooms. So, I pulled the hopefully unconscious Frank into the hallway and left the others alone.

I felt his chest, thank God he's alive! I shook him slightly, "Frankie? Are you alright?" No response. Fuck.

"Come on, show me some sign of life." I murmur quietly. "I-I'm alright, j-just shut up." I smiled, alive enough to be mean. I smiled and patted his forehead lightly, "I'm gonna go check on Gee." I said and hurried back into his room.

"Everything okay?" Asked Ray from his spot next to Gerard. "Yeah, he's awake and breathing and coherent. Just wants to be left alone for a few minutes." They nodded and I glanced at Gerard.

He was just looking downward, he hadn't had an outburst in a year, now that I thought about it. Had he been drinking again? "You okay?" I asked quietly.

He nodded and kept his focus on the ground. "He's fine." Ray said in sympathy for me. I nodded quietly. "Someone explain what happened." Ray said looking at me.

"I walked in on a fight just like y'all. . . Gee, what did happen?"
Gerards POV

I sighed and looked up at them, they looked tired, and concerned. "I came in here to talk to him.. to make sure he was okay... and he said he really needed me... and I blew up. Because if he needed me, he wouldn't have left."

Frank was always going to be a part of my life, just like Mikey. But which one did I really want?

"As much as I hate to say it, because I know you and Mike's really like each other. It's been nothing but drama since it all began." Rays words sank in and hurt more than anything, but they were true.

Mikey glanced at me and I looked back. We both gave a defeated sigh and nodded. Tears welled up our eyes and we brushed them away. "They're right." He said quietly. "It was wrong anyway..." I said quietly.

"If it does make a difference, I did need you Gee." Frank's voice interrupted us and I gazed over at him.

"I need you too Frank." I know Mikey was dying from this but what could I say?

"I-I'm sorry." I muttered. "Its okay Gee."