Shut Up And Dance With Me

The song for this chapter is obviously Shut Up And Dance With Me. Even though its not very punk rock it really fits with this chapter.
Unedited
Gerards POV
"Alright, not only do I want to put on a very energetic show, I want to play a song I've been keeping hidden since I got back from rehab because it wasnt ready yet, but I have it now. Its called Im Not Okay. I think you guys will like it, and if we open with it we'll really pump up the crowd."

We had just gotten back to Jersey Inc and I was handing out sheet music... what? I had an app and it wrote guitar lines.. I just type in a code and out comes the sheet music.

"Ready?" I asked after getting everything hooked up. "Yeah, we got this." Frank said.

(Scroll through bold if you dont want to read the lyrics and Gerards thoughts on the guys playing)

"Well if you wanted honesty thats all you had to say, I never want to let you down or have you go it's better of this way."
They sounded amazing! We were so playing this tonight. "For all the dirty looks, the photographs your boyfriend took.. remember when you broke your foot from jumping out the second floor, Im not okay! Im not okay! Im not okay! You wear me out!! What will it take to show you that its not the life it seems? Ive told you time and time again you sing the words but dont know what it means to be a joking look, another line without a hook, I held you close as we both shook, for the last time, take a good hard look!"
This song was extremely hard on my throat, it was alot of screaming and it was just downright painful.

"Im not okay! Im not okay! Im not okay!!! You wear me out!"
They were hitting every note right it was perfect!
"Forget about the dirty looks, the photographs your boyfriend took, you said you read me like a book, but the pages are all torn and frayed now! Im okay... im okay now. But you really need to listen to me, because I'm telling you the truth, I mean it, I'm okay!"
Frank saw where I wrote in for me and him to speak and he hit it right on cue. "Trust me, Im not okay, im not okay, im not okay, well im not okay, im not o fucking kay."
I breathed in, one more verse Gerard. "Im not okay.."

We all sighed in reliefe, it was a great song, and yes it sounded perfect, it just used alot of energy. "Get ready because we have to play a whole set after that tonight." I said gasping for air. "Lets do this."
Time lapse.

Me and the guys took our spot in front of the park crowd, which was huge! "Whats up Belleville? We are My Chemical Romance and for the first time ever preformed live we will be playing a song titled Im Not Okay, and I want each of you to get really in to it, just let loose and let your energy flow. By the looks of it your all very attractive, and you all look pretty hardcore, so lets get this show started!"

I prepared myself as the intro to Im Not Okay filled my ears, lets do this Gee, get ready to rock the f*** out of this crowd.

I sang as hard as I could, I jumped as high as I could, the guys and I were giving it our all and so was the audiene, they seemed to really like this song, they liked us.

We played and played and played with all we had until finally we were released by the crowd who was more than pleased with the show. "Oh my god, that was awesome." Frank said as we walked off to the other stages where local bands would be playing all night. Me and Frank ended up alone.

"You know Gerard, I really do love you, and I hope you come home soon." Frank said as he looked over at me. "Ill always be around Frankie dont worry, im not going anywhere." He smiled and took my hand, pulling me to my feet, and pulling me closer, "Kiss me." He said sternly. "What? Frank don-" Frank pulled on my waist. "Shut up and kiss me."

So I did, I kissed him, and I kissed him, I was at home, I was safe, and now I was ready. Ready for what you may ask... Im ready for Frank, tonight, I want to get closer to him in every way, and I will.

Smut in the next chapter you horny little people. ;)