My Chemical Romance

Gerards POV
"There was something I saw at the Barnes and Noble last year. I can't recall it." Mikey Sat in silence for a moment while we all thought quietly.

"My Chemical Romance!" He shouted interrupting the silence startling us all. It actually fit pretty well. "Nice." Frank said nodding his head.

"You like it?" I asked everyone. They nodded and smiled. "So it's settled we are now My Chemical Romance." Some thing sensational just happened. Something I'll always remember.

Frank's POV

My Chemical Romance.
Wow. It did fit right. We all sat there, closed up in our own minds, and that was just fine. "There's a record label down the street, Jersey Records." Gerard said pondering, "We could go down there right now. If we over record Helena."

He looked at us for approval, "it's worth a shot." Ray said shrugging.

"Then lets do this."
Time lapse.

Gerards POV
Frank looked over at me, Perry, the publisher, was reviewing Helena right now. "You okay?" Mikey asked me from the corner he was in. "Just nervous." I said quietly as Perry walked back in holding the tape.

"Well boys, the song itself has potential, your all very very gifted. For your age the sounds are very mature, you seem very Jersey like it's not even funny. I'm left with the make or break side and boys, I want to make this one."

Frank hugged me tightly smiling up at me, I smiled back and was given a hug from Mikey,Ray, and Bob.

After our mini celebration we got back to business. "Do you guys have a name for yourselves?" Asked Perry as we sat down in his office. "My Chemical Romance." We all said in unison.

"Nice, creative, I like it." Perry said writing something down in His notepad.
Perry: what's the name of the song I heard?
Gerard: Helena.
Perry: Who writes the music for MCR?
Frank: we all do, no side work at all.
Perry: are their any other songs recorded yet?
Gerard: a few, not enough for a full album yet.
Perry : who's the front man?
Frank: Gerard.

After the introductions with Perry and all we got down to our plans with Jersey Records.

"So you all can come down to Jersey Records whenever you'd like, just when the ideas come and you get things ready to record. Your signed with us for five years so there's no backing down." We all nodded, feeling the jitters rake up our spines. "Alright boys, I'm gonna let you guys go in a few moments we just need to do a quick interview just so I can know more about you all." We nodded and headed back.

Interview
Perry: what are your names?
All: Frank Iero, Bob Bryar, Ray Toro, Gerard Way, Mikey Way.
Perry: Gerard, what do you like to do?
Gerard: Well singing, drawing, I write music.
Perry: interesting, now as a band what do you guys want to do, like what's your goal.
Frank: To help people honestly, make others realize they're accepted by others as well.
Gerard: To save lives.
Perry: In the song Helena you can clearly tell its about someone, who exactly is it?
Gerard: Well Mikey is actually my little brother, recently our Grand mother Elena passed on and it inspired the song.
Perry: Sorry for your loss. Are you boys okay with long travel time and big crowds?
Ray: I mean we're going to have to be.
Perry: well boys, My Chemical Romance will be on the scene in no time.