Straight From Jersey

Gerards POV

I laid back on my bed, Frank was in the shower, Mikey was out with Ray, and God only knows where Andy is. For once in the longest time, I was alone.

I thought about Frank. How me and him hadn't been alone and awake like we are now, every time we got alone it was late and we were to tired to even speak.

Before I went to rehab. Even then, after almost a year of dating, we hadn't slept with each other, or touched each other. Was it time for that?

Was Frank ready for that? I had done this before obviously, with girls, and one guy, I was drunk when I lost my virginity to Stacy. I was high when I slept with Rebecca last year. I was both high and drunk when I slept with Andy the month after Rebecca. I had somewhat experienced it, however, I know Frank hasn't, unless of course he slept around while I was away, maybe I should ask.

"You alright?" Asked a wet haired Frank plopping down next to me. "Yeah, hey uh, can we talk?" I rubbed the back of my neck awkwardly. "Of course, what's up?"

"Well Frankie, in all the time we've been together, before and after I was sent off... we never uh- actually had sex." It felt awkward to let the words roll off my tongue in front of Frank.

"Well, you never seemed to care that far, I didn't think you really minded." Frank said, he didn't feel the same awkward as I did, he had obviously thought of this a long time ago. "I mean, Its not that you don't interest me in that way, we just never have time to get things that far between us." I said quietly. "We could now." Frank shrugged. How was this so simple with him?

"Did you happen to have slept with anyone while I was you know, away?" I asked not making much eye contact with him. "Who would I have slept with Gee? Come on, I wouldn't be that much of a hoe bag." I nodded quietly.

"Do you want to d-" I was cut off by the door opening down stairs. "Fuck." I said sighing. "Some other time baby." Frank said kissing me softly.

It wasn't the general short kiss he normally left, now it held something new to it. Now that he knew I was ready he was going to tease me. I felt his body lean up against mine and his hands roaming over my back. Just before I could grind my hips forward he swiftly pulled away and winked before heading off downstairs.

Mikey leaned back against the wall, he was wasted. I could smell the strong scent off his breath, and in his hair. Ray gave me a short smirk and shrugged. "The kid wanted to drink." He said looking at Mikey who was looking at the floor giggling.

"Looks like he got his wish," Frank said walking over to Mikey. "Hay you." Mikey said drunkenly to Frank. "Come on bud, lets go lay you down." Frank said mentioning for one of us to help him lead him upstairs.

"He's wasted." I said to Ray who nodded, Ray wasn't near Mikeys level but Ray was definitely over the legal limits. Mikey stumbled up the steps with Frank who had to basically drag him. Once they were out of sight I turned to Ray who gave me a smile.

"When will you be able to drink again?" He asked leaning against the wall. "Dr.Vincent said to stay away from all alcoholic substances until March." I said remembering his exact words. "March? Dude, it's January." Ray exclaimed as Frank came down the stairs. "He's down." Frank said smiling.
Fast Forward To The Next Day At 1 PM

My hungover little brother sat next to me and Frank in the basement. We had just recorded for a song written by Frank. He hadn't titled it yet, he wanted me to title it, but there wasn't a title for perfection.

"Cemetery Drive?" I questioned as the idea arrived. Frank thought for a minute. "Yeah, that's a good one." He said. I wrote it down on the track list of things we had recorded today.
Helena
Early Sunsets Over Monroeville
Vampires Will Never Hurt You
Cemetery Drive.

I still had a song I had written in the hospital, about Mikey. But I didn't want to record it, it wasn't ready yet. I had titled it The World Is Ugly. And left it unfinished, there was so much going on right now there was no time to study Mikey.

Not to mention, he was growing up quickly, we were actually considered a band, and the sparks we once had were fading further and further out.

My phone buzzed. Perry was calling.
Phone Call:
Perry: Gerard, we have an opportunity to book you guys for a show tonight, in Jaxx Club.
Gerard: what time?
Perry: Ten tonight, I want you guys to get together what you want to play tonight.
Gerard: alright we'll do it.
Perry: Meet me at Jaxxs at 9:30 tonight.
Gerard: okay.

I hung up and looked at them with excitement. "We have a show tonight!"

Time lapse 9:15

Frank held my hand and kissed my cheek before we headed out side.

We were going to play cemetery drive, and early sunsets. We would play Helena in a different place. It meant to much to play in a club like Jaxxs. Perry smiled at us as we walked up. "Look!" Frank said pointing at the sign above the club.
Live tonight! My Chemical Romance.

I smiled, this was actually happening. We set up for the last few moments and finally took our spots. "Jaxx Club presents straight from New Jersey, My Chemical Romance."

Okay, Okay, this is happening, okay, you can do this Gee. You can you can you can!!

There, still wanting my comments and voted just to see how your all liking it.