The Birth Of Helena

Frank's POV
Two weeks ago, a lot of things went down, drama,fights, but also the birth of something for all of us. The band! We had been at work for the weeks that had gone by. Me and Gerard were back together and Mikey just like always, being the quiet peace keeper. We had basically lived in Gerards basement for the past two weeks, writing and working. Recording things, putting Mikeys parts into previously recorded work.

I sat down next to Gerard who had just called us in. "What's up?" Asked Mikey sitting down on the floor with Ray.

"I finished it." He said proudly looking at his note book. "Finished what?" Asked Ray scooting closer. "When Helena died I got really upset about. While I was in rehab I started writing a song, Ya know in honor of her. And it's done! I finished it and it's perfect!"

I nodded, two weeks of hard work and idea block had maybe must paid off. "I already wrote the guitar and drum parts for everyone. So we can just run through it." He explained passing out sheets of music. He's always got something.

"Lets hear it then." Said Gerard headed for our equipment. Every one followed behind. "I'm not going to record this one, since it's our first try." He said heading to his spot. "No matter what I'm singing, like always keep going until it's a crash and burn." He says and take his spot.

His beautiful voice began, but it held a strong tone now. A mature, and serious tone I had never heard from him, and it was perfect.

"Long ago, just like a hearse you died to get in again. We are so far from you."
Amazingly everyone picked up on the sudden speed of the beginning. "Burning on, just like a match you tried to incinerate the light, of everyone you know. And what's the words to say? For every heart you break. If I could make you stay, then I'd be holding on, for tonight."
He sounded amazing, I could watch him and play the notes at the same time, it was like I had known the song forever.
"What's the words that I can say? Things are better if I stay. So long and good night. So long and good night!"

We played throughout the rest of the song, perfectly. It sounded amazing, amazing. We finished astonished and he looked back at us.

Him and Mikey gave a look of closure, and he smiled at me. I had never felt closer to Gerards feelings than I did just now. "That was great." Ray said astonished. "It was." I agreed.

"That's the one then." Gerard said slightly nodding. "The one?" Bob questioned. "The one we'll send in.. for approval." He explained sitting down.

"Well... not just yet. We need a name. What are we supposed to call ourselves?" Asked Gerard looking at us for ideas. "I don't know, what sounds right for a group like us?"

Comment, vote.