Privacy and Passion.

Franks POV

The kiss started off with a very innocent passion, then Gerard got a bit more aggressive, at first I was confused and then I understood exactly what he wad trying to do. I think he sort of forgot where we were as he let his hands roam around over me. "G-Gee.. come on, how about we go to my apartment, its just down the block, we can make it." I whispered feeling the frustration of having to wait come off of him in waves.

He nodded and picked me up with ease. He muttered something to Ray, handed over his keys, and headed off with me held tightly against him. I lived on the sort of safe side of Jersey, not to much bad things happened there, so walking a few blocks wasnt a big deal at night.
RATED R, RATED R, RATED R
HOMOSEXUAL CONTENT BEYOND THIS POINT
YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

I could tell what Gerard was trying to do with that little walk of his. My legs were wrapped around his waist, so everything in my frontal region was pressed up against him, so his little walk had me rubbing up against him. It felt good, but naturally I wasnt a very easy submissive type, I likes bottom for sure, but I never got very squirmish about things.

But hey, if it turns Gerard on, might as well right? I faked it off and leaned forward, whimpering into his shoulder, I could hear his smirk. Okay, maybe my earlier statement wasnt all to correct, by the time we got to my apartment I was the type of turned on I never got.
He had done that walk, he had palmed me, he had done things I dont even think have a name.

He closed my front door, locked it, and pushed me up against it. He grinded our hips roughly making me moan finally into the open rather than muffled in his shoulder. "You like that baby?" He growled before sliding his tongue down my neck, and then biting down. "Y-yes sir." I whimpered making him pull my hair and thrust his hips into mine, "H-harder!" I begged. "C-call me s-sir again." He groaned, which was the hottest thing ever! "P-please fuck me Sir." I whined.

He kissed my forehead and leaned back. "Get undressed and lie down in your room. Ill be right there." I nodded and headed off quickly to my room and got undressed as he said. He knew where everything in my apartment was, so I wasnt worried about him having to search for long, I wonder how kinky Gerard could get...

My thoughts were interupted as Gerard returned, he was fully undressed like me, and there was no shame to it at all. We used to change clothes in front of eachother all the time so we were used to this. He sat down everything next to the bed and pinned me down. He immediately pressed his lips to mine, they were commanding and urgent against mine, I had never been so hard in my life.

"Alright Darling, lean back, and dont move. If you move ill have to tie you down." I nodded and leaned back. He was going to be the biggest tease ever, I should have known. He kissed and nibbled from my collar bone, down my chest, to my stomach, and waist, avoiding the one area I needed him most the little f***er started biting my thighs.

I arched and leaned my neck back. "P-please." I moaned and he licked my thighs before coming back up. "Im not going to make you ride me until later, since its your first time. On hands and knees, im going to prep you okay? Dont touch yourself or youll be punished. "Yes sir." I whimpered, I didnt care what he did, he just needed to do SOMETHING. He slipped one wet finger inside me and I arched and sighed as I adjusted, he added another and moved them in and out of me making me moan deaspretly.

"Its going to hurt baby okay?" He whispered as he wiped his fingers off on the sheets, I was going to wash them after anyway.

"Yes sir... I-I'm ready." I whimpered. "On your back." He said as he rolled a condom over himself. He held my shoulders, and let me wrap my arms around him as he slowly slid in. "Shh baby, you're doing so good. You can do this." He reassured me as he finished putting himself all the way in.

"Tell me when your ready." He said stroking my hair, calming my breathing. "R-ready sir." I forced out as he started slowly moving. The terrorizing burn turned into a blissful pleasure that I had never felt. "Your so tight." He groaned as he picked up speed causing me to groan. "H-harder." I whimpered as he stroked me lightly. He hit the spot, which im guessing to be my prostate. "Ugh... right there, faster." I begged as he sped up. "I-I'm gonna cum." I whimpered. "G-go ahead." I released harder than I ever thought possible and then he came inside me, pulling out and collapsing next to me. "Good job baby."