6

rodrick ran up the stairs, rushing to the living room. he found you sitting on the couch with Manny on your lap, playing and talking with him.

you got up as you saw rodrick hold your sister right in front of you as she kept giggling.

"say it" he spoke, a bit strictly.

"Chelsea!! doo doo doo doo doo doo~" your sister started singing a familiar tune.

"you want them to play Chelsea dagger??" you chuckled and your sister nodded excitedly.

"you let her listen to a song about drugs and prosti-" he shouted, his eyes wide.

you quickly reached your hand and covered rodrick's mouth before he could finish his sentence.

"he said a bad word..." your sister mumbled and you sighed, leaning up to rodrick's ear.

"she obviously doesn't know that... go wiggle your drumsticks or whatever" you whispered softly, your hand still pressed on his lips.

you backed away and watched rodrick's cheeks flush a soft red before he pushed your hand away from his mouth.

"shut up..." he mumbled, carrying your sister back to the basement.

you sat back on the couch and put Manny on your lap again.

he immediately took your hand and put it over his mouth, making fun of the slightly flustered rodrick that had already walked back downstairs, playing "Chelsea dagger" on his drums.

a few hours later and after some familiar songs blasted from the basement, rodrick came upstairs, followed by Chris and Ben.

"ew, stinky" Manny pointed at the extra sweaty rodrick, making you chuckle.

"yeah what got you so stinky, rodrick?" you spoke, not expecting an answer.

"where the fuck did she learn all those songs" Ben said, panting, his throat sounding sore.

you immediately looked away and caught a glimpse of Chris's eyes widening and you gave him a strong death stare before they left.

"I'm hungry..." Manny mumbled, cuddling you tightly.

you kissed his forehead and got up, carrying him to the kitchen. rodrick followed you, watching you put Manny down on his high chair.

"oh yeah why don't you babysit him too while you're at it" he joked.

"that's actually a great idea" rodrick's mom spoke, sounding hopeful.

you glanced at rodrick before speaking up.

"sorry, I can't... I still have my sister to take care of" you tried to sound as polite as you could.

"oh, right... where is she?" rodrick's mom looked around the room and you realized your sister was nowhere to be found.

you quickly rushed around the house, rodrick following you close.

it wasn't long before you heard a few bangs coming from the basement. you quickly dragged rodrick to the basement and waited for him to open the door.

"oh?" he whispered, his usual smirk plastered on his face.

you smacked the back of his head and took the keys from his hand, quickly unlocking the door to find your little sister sitting on rodrick's drumset.

rodrick's eyes widened quickly and he grabbed your arm, pointing to the child.

"take that thing away from my drums" he gripped your arm tighter.

"get off of me" you mumbled, taking a glance at rodrick's hand.

he pulled away and you saw him look away, rubbing his neck, your cheeks suddenly feeling warmer.

you picked up your sister and put his drumsticks away carefully, letting out a soft sigh.

"are we going home?" your sister mumbled, rubbing her eyes.

"yes, I have to get ready" you spoke as you started walking to the front door, rodrick following you from behind.

"for what?" rodrick asked and you turned to look at him, standing by the doorframe.

"I'm going out... with billy" you tried to think of something to say, hoping he wouldn't ask for details.

"you didn't tell me that" you could see him slightly frown, biting his lips a bit.

"wha- why would I tell you?" you sighed and opened the door, rodrick holding it in place.

"what if I wanted to come?" his frown turned into a slight smirk and you sighed.

"be ready in an hour" you spoke, walking out of the house.

"so you're going out?" rodrick's dad asked him as soon as he closes the door.

rodrick nodded slowly and his dad sighed.

"be home early and no alcohol" he added as rodrick started walking to his room.

"yes dad" he spoke as he closed the door leading to his room, a slightly bigger basement than the one the band uses to practice.

rodrick's mom looked at her husband before she spoke as well.

"he hasn't gone out in a while after that secret party..." she started making manny's food.

"and y/n never goes out... maybe being together is going to benefit both of them" rodrick's dad spoke.

"no... my girl!" Manny shouted and rodrick's mom chuckled.

"won't you share her a bit with Rodrick?" she pinched manny's cheek, making him frown.

rodrick rushed out of his room, walking excitedly in the bathroom. he started taking a shower, music coming out of the bathroom.

"he seems excited..." his dad mumbled.

"I wonder why" rodrick's mom spoke, looking at the bathroom door.

chemistry - rodrick x reader On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara