7

rodrick knocked on your door impatiently as you got up from the couch, walking there to let him in.

"look we're not going out" you immediately spoke and watched his smirk fade.

"what?" he slightly smirked again, confused.

"I lied. I just didn't want to stay at your place any longer" you sighed and heard a faint chuckle before rodrick spoke again.

"you're not serious" he said, now smiling.

you took a deep breath and his strong scent hit your nose.

"are you wearing fucking cologne?" you spoke, looking up at rodrick before he grabbed your wrist tightly.

"we're going out" he strictly spoke.

"but I don't want to..." you sighed as rodrick dragged you to his white van, ignoring your complaints.

"I'm not even ready" you pulled him back and he took a look at your clothes.

rodrick looked at you up and down before realizing you were still in your casual, pajama-like clothes. he let go of your wrist and waved you off, pushing you back to your house impatiently.

you groaned as you rushed to your room to change, looking through your clothes for something decent.

meanwhile, rodrick pulled out his phone, calling Ben and Chris for some extra company.

a while later, you walked out to rodrick trying to convince Ben and Chris to come along. you walked to him and he took a quick look at you before he stopped talking.

"actually, it's fine... I'll just go for a walk alone" he mumbled to his phone, taking a better look at your clothes.

if u don't like it just imagine something else idk <3

you tilted your head, watching rodrick swiftly put his phone away and lean against his van, turning to look at you again.

"dressed up for me?" he cooed jokingly.

"who else?" you said with a serious look on your face, trying not to laugh.

you watched rodrick's smirk widen and nudged him away, getting in his van. you both stayed silent as rodrick started the car, driving slower than usual.

"you invited Ben and Chris?" you broke the silence, thinking about rodrick's previous phone call.

"no..." he mumbled, his eyes fixed on the road.

you slightly furrowed your eyebrows and the car was filled with silence once again. rodrick reached his hand and put on a song you seemed to like.